Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Lol, if you ever want to use it for anything, you can just press the eye beside the nose keyframe at the bottom in the instances tab to make it go away. I'll probably do that too in my animations, it's really just there who want to make someone sniff or something in their animations. :P

Edited by GLaDOS

Thanks, 1 ups for you two as well!

There seems to be some people who are reading this thread but not actually replying or interacting with it. o.O

RIG NINJAS!

New version with a small surprise coming soon - the surprise is going to be very useful for people who make animations with complicated eye movements.

Erm, well, my screen recorder is not working properly at the moment, so it may have to be 3-5 days. D:

I could create a picture-based tutorial and post it on the forums... Would that help? Because that can be done by tonight.

Edited by GLaDOS

Lol, if you ever want to use it for anything, you can just press the eye beside the nose keyframe at the bottom in the instances tab to make it go away. I'll probably do that too in my animations, it's really just there who want to make someone sniff or something in their animations. :P

Please, read this before you post about the nose being ugly.