Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey, David.

It'd be really awesome if you could have

the ability to export .MANI models as other types of files,

For example, BLEND files, .MDL files (Source, Quake, GoldSrc, etc.), different files like that.

So you can import the animation into Blender or something, It'd be awesome for developers of Minecraft-Related Games, mods, etc.

And it'd be amazing. Thanks for your time!   -Aronan

Hey, David.

It'd be really awesome if you could have

the ability to export .MANI models as other types of files,

For example, BLEND files, .MDL files (Source, Quake, GoldSrc, etc.), different files like that.

So you can import the animation into Blender or something, It'd be awesome for developers of Minecraft-Related Games, mods, etc.

And it'd be amazing. Thanks for your time!   -Aronan

I agree that this would be useful, or even something like exporting the "scene", much like an image, back into a schematic. Player/mobs included. As odd as that sounds, that would be useful for map creators if they want to add a statue in but don't have the time to build it themselves. I know I've done a statue using the Google Sketchup Minecraft Steve model and exported it into MCEdit for World-building purposes.

hen you can like make video with very easy sound editing.. example? Songs - lipsync and these things.. or like you want your character to dance with the music... you don't have to keep rendering the video to see if your character really dancing with the music.. just put the music in the editing part, and start animating the character