Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well here it is, this is a little animation I made with a facial rig that I made as well. Hope you like it and if anyone asks I will post the rig.  :D (The Villager uses a slightly simpler rig that took about 5 seconds where as the player took nearly an hour to make and perfect it)

Please subscribe to TheCasmicStudios --->  Click Here to Subscribe and Join the Crew!

Oh, I just downloaded the Meet the Pyro in Minecraft Animation with a site i have, I can give you the site or I can put the outro on Mediafire for you.

Nice animation. Very  smooth. How i can get the Mine-Imator SFM outro ?

Very nice animation... My only criticism would be the background. Adding some background mountains and/or villages would really add dimension and keep it from looking flat. Nice rig and very smooth camera work, good job!

I agree with you however the Skybox setting on Mine-imator doesn't work for me, Im just waiting for the update :D

Great job on the rig and with giving him some emotions :) I don't think I've ever seen a non-human rig ever either.

Wow, thank you David, I'm actually making a minecraft parody as we speak, or chat I should say, that is made entirely with mine-imator, Sony Vegas, and Camtasia. The software, especially in v6.0 has had a huge leap forward and I believe that your work is bringing a great inspiration to the creative community. Thanks again. 

(P.S.: The Skybox and Background features do not currently work, sorry for sounding like a broken record if you already know but it is very vital to movies. Everything else seems fine though :D)

Can you post the rig? I love it! Awesome with the villager rig too!

Ya, the rig sadly has to be used as a new animation, so you cant add it to an old one. Also if you want both in the same animation, I'll post a custom one for you

(P.S.: The Skybox and Background features do not currently work, sorry for sounding like a broken record if you already know but it is very vital to movies. Everything else seems fine though :D)

It will be fixed on Saturday, hope you can wait a little longer. :)

It will be fixed on Saturday, hope you can wait a little longer. :)

Thank you Dave. HAL is pleased. Anyways aside that little pun what else will be added in 0.7 on saturday? If you dont mind me asking... Also check out my new rig download and if you could, tell me what I should add to it. I realize your busy but honestly I'm a fan of your work.  :)

Thank you Dave. HAL is pleased. Anyways aside that little pun what else will be added in 0.7 on saturday? If you dont mind me asking... Also check out my new rig download and if you could, tell me what I should add to it. I realize your busy but honestly I'm a fan of your work.  :)

It will just be a minor patch, 0.6.1. I will also fix a schematic related issue and try to make body parts bend in two directions.

It will just be a minor patch, 0.6.1. I will also fix a schematic related issue and try to make body parts bend in two directions.

Ah ok, the dual bending of body parts is a good implementation, however its not that important. I haven't really noticed the schematic issue, but you have all the bugs go thru you so you must know.

great job on the face, one of the best I have seen so far

Well thank you, I have experience with Autodesk Maya and 3DS MAX because my father works for the company, but i personally like Mine-imator simply because of its popularity, users, usability, and simplicity.

Oh and one more thing, I hope that you could somehow impliment adding rigs to animations mid-way. Every time I want to add a new character, I have to make a new set of rigs and animation. Also copying/pasting Keyframes would be amazing. Thanks :D

To copy/paste key frames select all the ones you want by clicking and dragging a lasso around them or control click them individually. Once you have them selected you then hold Ctrl + click drag to the right.

Using the instance tab you can copy your already made character or objects. It does copy the keystones as well. If you don't want something to show up until the middle of the animation uncheck the "visible" box in the keystone property panel(located towards the top) it will be invisible until you add a key frame and recheck it visible. With help with the instance tab check out my tutorial labeled Instances!

You can also copy it in the library which keeps the 2 seperate. Since the instance clones share it's parent main values like skins