Sharp VS Round

Sharp VS Round  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Sharp VS Round bending?

• Sharp
    • Round
    • I like both, add an option! (might add a few more days to release date)

You know, an old man sayed me (maybe not?): If someones just not like your opinion, and likes another, just mix em together... So, i think you can put the both, in an option... That will end the war, and we can do diferent styles old, sharp and round options...

i'd say sharp, because the whole idea of mine imaotr is MINECRAFT animations;you dont really need to get real

I'd go for both, because not all people like sharp and not all people like round.

If this actually comes out in april, I will post a video on the forums of me doing something really embarrassing in public. Thats how much I want it to come out :P

I suggest you do Gas Pedal dance :D

Guest MineatronOrigin

I think sharp bending would look more authentic to the Minecraft community. However round would be something original to try. But overall, I like sharp bending better!

the release dat is soo close i understand why it takes awhile cause im a game maker myself and i use the game maker program and it takes awhile at least i can make games until it is released i totally get it  ;)

Edited by Heroz

the release dat is soo close i understand why it takes awhile cause im a game maker myself and i use the game maker program and it takes awhile at least i can make games until it is released i totally get it  ;)

Since you are a game maker do you think you could help David. Not in a offensive way, more like do you feel that your able to help with the development.

If not its all well. :)