Dev update #1: Mine-imator status and World importer preview

Oh, that. We'll see.

Ok I have no idea what expandable/collapsable items meant.

And I have one more question if you don't mind...

You are... AWESOME!

(No idea how that is a question)

Edited by ZZZZane

no no no no no no no no no... i wont wait.... wont... space... wont... wont... wont... your taking soooo long on us... but really when are you adding bendable torsos?

Okay, this sounds entirely awesome. Really looking forward to the 0.7 update - especially the Enderdragon, as I have a lot of personal use for that. Just to clarify one small thing MCEdit schematics will still work right? So both your own program and MCEdit could be used for gathering schematics for the program, as opposed to one replacing the other?

So both your own program and MCEdit could be used for gathering schematics for the program, as opposed to one replacing the other?

Don't worry, I will NEVER remove functionality, only add new awesome stuff. :)

I played the TF2 map, it really lacks a better offensive spawn. A small door makes things very difficult to leave. I know you were trying to keep the sizing correct, but there is no reason to make the gameplay more challenging. It makes it easy to farm machina sniper kills and double-shots with it. The sizing really needs an adjust, as it can really break the gameplay, fun, and my legs.

*Former mapper here, don't flame me bro.*

I played the TF2 map, it really lacks a better offensive spawn. A small door makes things very difficult to leave. I know you were trying to keep the sizing correct, but there is no reason to make the gameplay more challenging. It makes it easy to farm machina sniper kills and double-shots with it. The sizing really needs an adjust, as it can really break the gameplay, fun, and my legs.

*Former mapper here, don't flame me bro.*

I made the map partly with another person, and the exits were his design. He refuses to use something in the map that is impossible to build in MC (like a 4 block wide/high exit).  <_< I'll think of something to the next beta version though. There are several exits though from the first BLU spawn to balance it out a bit until then.

HELP!

DAVID! I CANT USE THE WORLD SCHEMATIC IMPORTER :( it says this: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application. :( i need to make a Video for youtube now Quickly because i love the picture on how it looks like... how do i install it?

PLEASE HELP!

-All rights reservered  (OFFICIAL) Herobrake