Dev update #1: Mine-imator status and World importer preview

Hello!

I would just like to say this program is amazing and im making an new animation every day!

And you have come along way from the first verson (man that was hard to use) but any way good job ^_^ 

also i cant wait any longer for the new verson xD  

(\_/)
(o.O)
(u u)

Edited by vash0110

please david, answer my question, or are you doing something with the application? because I haven't heard from you.

The application works fine for me, I'm on XP. Do you have a /.minecraft directory? That directory is what stores the world files (/saves) if a legitimate Minecraft is running.

Edit: The application seems to have changed from your description. Maybe David updated the application without notifying. Try redownloading.

Edited by Spartan14087

David, can you add an "In cooperation" or "In coherence" button to Instances? Basically if two things are in cooperation or coherence, they will have the same movements. Alpha and overlay shouldn't be affected though. Also, can you add facial rigs, and the ability to create custom facial rigs and save them?

David, can you add an "In cooperation" or "In coherence" button to Instances? Basically if two things are in cooperation or coherence, they will have the same movements. Alpha and overlay shouldn't be affected though. Also, can you add facial rigs, and the ability to create custom facial rigs and save them?

Parent tool. And already exist Facial rigs, here.

Edited by Maybe0ne

Can't wait for more updates, Please try to do a few more bug fixes though. I've lost hours of work from a small bug that causes the program to close and for people reading this check it out in the bug and glitches section to try and get dave to see it!

David, you gonna enhance the lighting engine anytime soon-eg add shadows to sprites and make block lighting more smooth? I know its quite a big thing to enhance the lighting engine but i believe that it shall make mine-imator so much better!

Sorry for misspelling your name, your forum seems to have auto-corrected it for me from "-david-" to "The Glorious David"

-_-

David, you gonna enhance the lighting engine anytime soon-eg add shadows to sprites and make block lighting more smooth? I know its quite a big thing to enhance the lighting engine but i believe that it shall make mine-imator so much better! Sorry for misspelling your name, your forum seems to have auto-corrected it for me from "-david-" to "The Glorious David" -_-
Most likely this feature will be added in late beta, such as 0.9 or 1.0. Something like that is very CPU intensive (Kinda like shaders mod but doubled), and requires lots of data/code to pull off. Also, it appears that the bug that closes the program when the computer is Sleep mode seems to be still there, according to other users' posts. Could that fix be in 0.6.3 or somewhat relatively soon, David? If people are losing real hard long work, it could discourage them.