Heavenira's Cylinder Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

GUiC48a.png

Heavenira here! The first thing you must be thinking is, "A CYLINDER IN MINE-IMATOR!?" All I can say is that what you're looking at is 86 cubes right there. The rig is also SUPER easy to control, scale, move, and much more! This rig can only support one solid color. So sadly you won't be able to texture it with words, logo's, and etc. You can edit it, use for animations, or add to other rigs as long as you give me credit. I hope you like the rig! And you better SMASH that +1 and leave a comment for a COOKIE!

I hope you like this rig! See ya!

Screenshots:

Heavenira's Screenshot:

vBtX7um.png

JCC and RDC's Screenshot:

R8p62sj.png

Zeldcraft's Screenshot:

aM0KwKM.png

PM me or leave a comment with your screenshot! It'll get added here!

Download

Edited by Heavenira

I'm gonna let this slip by my own choice as this was genuinely quite interesting.

After downloading it loaded instantly, I expect it's so because of the fact it uses Mine-Imator blocks :P

The construction was definitely strange as I took this apart and I'll soon show an exploded diagram :)

How you had the patience to make this I don't know ._.

So, cookie?

EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

Cool

shia-labeouf-magic-gif.gifMagic...

Welp. Time to crash mine-imator by loading two of these enjoy the heck out of using these! +1 for substantial effort!

Twilight really wants to attack some minecraftian dude... i mean, imagine how painful that feels!

MLP WARNING

R8p62sj.png

Cookie.png

I'm gonna let this slip by my own choice as this was genuinely quite interesting.

After downloading it loaded instantly, I expect it's so because of the fact it uses Mine-Imator blocks :P

The construction was definitely strange as I took this apart and I'll soon show an exploded diagram :)

How you had the patience to make this I don't know ._.

I don't know either. :D