Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

here is a list of things to do  

35 members have voted

1. 1. what do you want me to do first?

• Glados (portal 2)
    • sentry turret
    • defective sentry turret
    • update portals
    • update portal guns
    • custom textures for rigs
    • cores (portal 2)

This is my first rig so please tell me how i did

(please tell me how to upload a pic to here)

So this portal rig comes with 2 portal guns 1 portal stand 2 portal balls (for shooting from the portal gun)

and 2 portals. they are they are schematics and don't need custom textures.

installation:

step 1 open the rar file and take all schematics and place them somewhere you can access them thru mine-imator

step 2 open them thru mine-imator as schematics

step 3 resize them to fit your needs

and thats about it for now if you guys have suggestions feel free to ask and i will read them.

I do plan on adding more if you guys like it

in case if you have a question on were the link is

DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cae6vszkcovzu29/portal_2_rig.rar

enjoy :D

Edited by foodhatesme

I'm not a complete idiot to people who dont include pictures. I'll check it out and post one for you! :)

WOW! This is a really great rig! I cant post picture because I have like no internet data left. But real great rig! I'll be using this!

WOW! This is a really great rig! I cant post picture because I have like no internet data left. But real great rig! I'll be using this!

thank you for the support i will be working on a turret soon. also about the lack of pics i just need a place to upload em and i will have them i just dont know how to. :(

Stop. Just download it. It's awesome!

im glad you think its great i worked hard on making the sizes corect so every thing will fix together

Okay, noticed something: The link is broke. When I click it, it sends me to this page in a new tab. Can you please fix it?

Okay, noticed something: The link is broke. When I click it, it sends me to this page in a new tab. Can you please fix it?

So, I figured it out: Copy the link's TEXT, then paste it into the address bar in a new tab! BOOM! Image:

How_ya_do_it.png

On 3/3/2017 at 5:12 PM, MC19Player said:

So, I figured it out: Copy the link's TEXT, then paste it into the address bar in a new tab! BOOM! Image:

-snip-

Look at the date next time. Bumping an old topic is annoying.

On 3/5/2017 at 5:47 PM, alfadog said:

OMG this RIG WAS MADE IN 2014 ppl! why are we still posting here?

\

Because I literally found it a few days ago. I didn't know when it was made. Sheesh