Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Good ideas?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Yeah, they good ideas?

• Yeah!
    • Trending topics yes, trending users... not so much.
    • What that says, except flipped around.
    • NO. Just, no.

Yes, I'm going overboard here with the ideas... I know... but... who can ignore inspiration?

This is linked to the one thing I HATE about the forums: Practically almost every single topic, when they disappear out of the 'recent topics' section, they basically become dead topics. (RPs are an exception)

So, maybe we could have like a trending topics section, where the 5 most replied-to topics of the day are shown... is this a good idea?

Also, maybe we should have a trending users section where again, the 5 most repped-up users of the day are shown...? I dunno, just some suggestions.

(I do not know if this can actually be added, or if anyone else suggested this.)

Thx for reading!

Edited by Epic.Endergirl19

Yes, I'm going overboard here with the ideas... I know... but... who can ignore inspiration?

This is linked to the one thing I HATE about the forums: Practically almost every single topic, when they disappear out of the 'recent topics' section, they basically become dead topics. (RPs are an exception)

So, maybe we could have like a trending topics section, where the 5 most replied-to topics of the day are shown... is this a good idea?

Also, maybe we should have a trending users section where again, the 5 most repped-up users of the day are shown...? I dunno, just some suggestions.

(I do not know if this can actually be added, or if anyone else suggested this.)

Thx for reading!

Seems like a good idea. Usually other peoples topics including mines sink into the dead topics. Of course, I don't know if this can be added, as stated.