Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I have been Browsing the Mine-imator forums and noticed a lot of animation seemed very slow and (no offense) sloppy. 

I wanted to share this YouTube video I made to help people to get realistic animation.

I'm NOT saying my methods are perfect, don't spam in the comments "YOUR JUMPING SUCKS!"

I say that in the video. Leave a like if it helped :)

ALSO, If you want me to make more tutorials I'm happy to.

I spent at least 60$ on my software, (fraps, Sony Vegas, etc.)

and I am planning to use it.

ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHiY9-F_aqk&feature=youtu.be

Oh, and if you happen to read this, QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY even for animations. Nobody would subscribe to slam-a-cow if he produced tons

of crappy animations. Would you?

Quality, not quantity my friend.

Or.... work around mine-imator's limitations by using a different style of animation *like me* Cartoon/Action modes.

As much as your point is valid, some constructive criticism to the topic might help :) Comparison between your ways, and why one or the other would be good at so and so.

Well, then this topic is not about you. You can make your own topic about cartoon and action.

He only states "*like me*" as it's an example, I don't think the reaction needs to be so abrupt, I can't say mean because I can't really get a sense of any purposely showed emotions.

As for the video, it's a bit slow at the beginning, mainly into getting to what you were doing but you got your point across and I learned something. So good job :)

As much as your point is valid, some constructive criticism to the topic might help :) Comparison between your ways, and why one or the other would be good at so and so.

He only states "*like me*" as it's an example, I don't think the reaction needs to be so abrupt, I can't say mean because I can't really get a sense of any purposely showed emotions.

As for the video, it's a bit slow at the beginning, mainly into getting to what you were doing but you got your point across and I learned something. So good job :)

I didn't want to be mean, but I thought he was criticizing the video.