720p Render

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

So I found this program on accident, and it is one of the best things in existence, (This is the first animation I made, and honestly, it isn't horrible)

And as you can tell, the recording is not in HD. I even tried re-sizing the window before I exported to 1280 - 720, and it came out as 1176 - 916. Is there an easy way to render in HD?

EDIT: I am not talking about the YT video not being HD as it is, but the video exported from Mine-Imator has black bars, and the resolution is messed up. Mine-imator should have an "Export in 720p - 1080" option.

Edited by BeastPepper

7 answers to this question

Well after exporting it and letting it render from Mineimator, I usually put it in a video editing program and render it for HD.

And it doesn't have any black bars? That's my point. I can make it HD but I get black bars, because the resolution is not correct.

Edited by BeastPepper

I render my Mine-imator clips using Xfire codec and the rendered resolution is 1916 x 1018. I then use movie maker to change the avi into wmv then edit the footage according to what's desired.