Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello peoples! I had a brilliant idea recently, i will rig your Minecraft skin with eyes and facial features. Heres how it works, every week you post what skin you want and the words "Rig Me" and i will randomy pick one, even if it wasnt posted in the week. It is starting the week of this post! Also i will include the fingers for your skin every once in a while!

Warning: Maybe i will miss a week but don't freak out, i'm proboably visiting a family member.

Edited by jackisawesome3

Hello peoples! I had a brilliant idea recently, i will rig your Minecraft skin with eyes and facial features. Heres how it works, every week you post what skin you want and the words "Rig Me" and i will randomy pick one, even if it wasnt posted in the week. It is starting the week of this post! Also i will include the fingers for your skin every once in a while!

Warning: Maybe i will miss a week but don't freak out, i'm proboably visiting a family member.

Rig Me (Skin is below)

Rig Me!

MikeRT27.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sy3j49g.png

Edited by MikeRT