Dev update #2: State of 0.7 and ridiculously large schematics

A question for The Glorious David. Will the camera be able to be locked onto a character/item? It would really help for any 1st person animations. 

Yep.

Yes! So I get Mine-Imator 1.0.0 Free? YES! IM USING BETA SO I DO! Thanks David, You are the most epic guy at GM ever.

This looks amazing! I've been wanting to use bigger schematics for a long time, but it always screwed up the framerate. Now I will finally be able to make big worlds for my videos. And if you can add shading and stuff like that people might even stop complaining about Mine-imator looking "too simple". The particle system is also something I've been dying for.

PS. There will be an Enderdragon model in this update, right? I really need one, and the rig is so time taking to use. But even if there is none, the increased framerate shown here might make it easier to use rigs.

PS. There will be an Enderdragon model in this update, right? I really need one, and the rig is so time taking to use. But even if there is none, the increased framerate shown here might make it easier to use rigs.

1.0.0 will have the Enderdragon, Blaze and Magma cube. And the Wither's tail will be fixed.

Nooo! ehh.. I LOVE shematics.. i Cant wait!!! I CAN NOT ANIMATE WITHOUT THIS UPDATE!!!

Please! At least a new demo! PLEASE! I beg of you! It's too awesome for me to wait for...

{Sits down, sheds tears while eating chocolate ice-cream}

well this is not going to be on my birthday

Please dont leave comment like these cause you just Rush David harder so be positive 

1.0.0 will have the Enderdragon, Blaze and Magma cube. And the Wither's tail will be fixed.

If it were possible, could you please post a screen-shot of the mobs? I would like to see them.

But, if you don't want to show it, do what you must. I can understand if you want to show everyone the program "When it is done." :P

Even though someone else said that the camera will be able to lock onto characters, I would like confirmation from David. David, can you please confirm if the camera will be able to lock onto characters/objects?

Most of the rewriting is done, it should hopefully be done in January, but no promises, February at worst.

Dude, thank you so much for making animating so awesome for me. You've actually changed my life I guess, I would have never even been able to try animating without this program. I just remember when I tried blender; I couldn't even figure out how to put in a keyframe, even after watching tutorials. So, I'll just say one thing: Thank you The Glorious David, or should I say "The Glorious The Glorious The Glorious The Glorious The Glorious The Glorious The Glorious The Glorious The Glorious The Glorious The Glorious David".That really describes my thanks to you.

Edited by joshinja

WHAT? You are going to get everythink done from scratch? What?

shaders and particles? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. Not good enough I still need sounds

Windows Movie Maker. Sony Vegas. Adobe Aftereffects. There are so many alternatives to getting sound. Could you be at least a little grateful for this amazing program he is giving us (currently) for free?

Maya better watch out, and blender? Nobody will remember blender after this!

Blender isn't only used for Minecraft animations. People make realistic animations with Blender, you know... ^_^

Awesome  :D

But, plz add faces so I don't need to make a rig every time I want it

Please read the to-do list. This has been addressed several times. If you have a request, I would suggest to read the to-do list first.