Dev update #2: State of 0.7 and ridiculously large schematics

Most of the rewriting is done, it should hopefully be done in January, but no promises, February at worst.

yay it will still be on my birthday. consider it as a late birthday present

I can't wait, Giant schematics load in seconds! It's gonna be awesome! Happy New Year!

People are asking... will mine-imator cost MONEY?!!

All beta testers will get pro free, here is what David said:

"As long as you can supply the .exe of a Mine-imator beta version that has been run at least once by you, you are eligible to a free pro version.  :)" David Norgren 2013

But if it's January, then I have $10 on early January.

Users which already have Mine-imator DO NOT have to pay for any full versions.

Also, January is my birth month, too! :D

I can't wait for 1.0.0! Large schematics that load in at extremely fast speeds? Time to import the Survival Games!

Edited by MCWarrior

The Glorious David pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease share a new DEMO. If you do. Awesome animations will begin soon ;D (sorry for mistakes)

There is no point, saying 1.0.0 will be released at the earliest 10, 20 days, at the latest a month or two.

Yes but the bending we have now is not that good. You can also see at the wallpaper you have in your comment the arms is just to blocks that are together and that makes two sharp corners at the elbow.

well, i dont like the sharp bends we have now too, but in this new update, you can use the detail tool, to make it look good

Yes but the bending we have now is not that good. You can also see at the wallpaper you have in your comment the arms is just to blocks that are together and that makes two sharp corners at the elbow.

If you look at the pinned topcis in Mineimator Development, you can see a Bend Test, download that and try it, lower the detail to 2/3 and see how that looks. That's just a preview of an improved sharp bend.

can we get another demo of what you have made so far like bending body and better arms.

If Mineimator is to come out within the next month, worst February, let's just wait, where we can have all the features and mobs too :)

OMG!!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THISSSSS!!!! SHADERS????!!!! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!!! AND BETTER RENDER? EVEN BETTER BECAUSE MINEIMATOR LAGS FOR ME!!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!

oh and......in 1.0 are you going to make it cost money?

I think Mine-imator is going to overpower all these other programs like blender, maya etc due to it being easy and being able to do things other programs can't like schematic importing. 

YYC reminds me off the PS4/Xbox One and PS3/Xbox 360. The PS3/Xbox One is YYC off, PS4/Xbox One is YYC on.

Edited by ZZZZane