Pokemon Rig-- Pokedex (REQUESTED)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

rxZih6e.png

Hey Guys its me legodude01 and I bring you another wonderful rig to use in your animations! I present... the Pokedex Rig! this rig was infact requested by a member of the forum that goes by the name of Tyford. Anyways this post wont have so much fun fun pictures due to the fact that my computer is not working well and I barerily got this in... by lots of patience and doing homework!!! Enjoy!!

Download:

Download Rig

Other stuff:

Yotube TimeLapse!

Enjoy!!!

Edited by Legodude01

Well... If you do provide correct credit and such then yeah but remember it is a request item so id rather not... but if you do then go ahead...

It would be a link to this topic, so it would be clear that you made it. But if you would rather i didn't then ok.

See this is what i mean about feeling stupid and pushy.

I know but my problem is that you would be getting the rep points... not trying to be greedy or anything but i did work hard on this for about 3 days...

So what you should actually do instead of giving links yourself to the download give links to the creators topics in order for you to get traffic and for the creators to get the reputation points they deserve! (Just a suggestion)

I know but my problem is that you would be getting the rep points... not trying to be greedy or anything but i did work hard on this for about 3 days...

I wouldn't be getting reputation for your rig. I would link your topic, meaning it redirects the person who clicks it here, so instead of repping me up, they will rep yours up.

But you already have already expressed that you don't like the idea so i'll drop it now.

So what you should actually do instead of giving links yourself to the download give links to the creators topics in order for you to get traffic and for the creators to get the reputation points they deserve! (Just a suggestion)

Rep? Geebus. if BOOMmaker put this in the main topic of his PokéCube topic, then you do know he can't get anymore rep that there already is <_<

By the way, looks good, but is it easy to use? Time to find out...

Rep? Geebus. if BOOMmaker put this in the main topic of his PokéCube topic, then you do know he can't get anymore rep that there already is <_<

By the way, looks good, but is it easy to use? Time to find out...

Agreed.

On 12/12/2013 at 11:50 PM, KindZax said:

On 12/12/2013 at 11:35 PM, KindZax said:

rxZih6e.png

Hey Guys its me legodude01 and I bring you another wonderful rig to use in your animations! I present... the Pokedex Rig! this rig was infact requested by a member of the forum that goes by the name of Tyford. Anyways this post wont have so much fun fun pictures due to the fact that my computer is not working well and I barerily got this in... by lots of patience and doing homework!!! Enjoy!!

Download:

Download Rig

Other stuff:

Yotube TimeLapse!

Enjoy!!!

what is the link to the download