Animators/Riggers Needed for YouTube Series

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I am currently looking into hiring very skilled animators and riggers for a sort of YouTube Series. The show will have seasons and episodes, with a constant story line. In other words, the story will continue in each episode, much like a television series.

When I say skilled animators, I mean skilled. I would like a sample of your work included in your application, so I can tell who I'm hiring. If the series ever gets off the ground, any animators and riggers, or team members in general, will receive commissions.

But again, that's only if the show takes off the ground. I am in the process of writing the trailer, and am drawing sketches of the animations desired. I already have a team of writers writing the pilot and a few other episodes. We just need dedicated animators and riggers to help us in this project, and hopefully assist us in making it something big.

The series in question is focused around the leader of a group of assassins and thieves. So if you do apply, you would need to be ready to animate some complex acrobatics, or at least make them look cool. This series would have quite a bit of action/fighting, so you'd need to feel comfortable with that as well.

Please send me the following form in my inbox:

E-mail:

Years of Experience in Mine-imator:

Why You Want to Help:

Link to a Sample of Your Work:

Any Details You Believe Are Important:

E-mail: tnguyen0712@yahoo.com

Years of Experience in Mine-imator: Uhmmm.... 3 Months?

Why You Want to Help: I Want To Improve My Creativity Because School Has Sapped Out My Creativity And Improve My Skillz ( I'm Good Still)

Link to a Sample of Your Work: My Youtubez : OreMaster Animations

Any Details You Believe Are Important: I Can't Go On My Computer On SchoolDayz

Well......I would......but as Shah also said, I have quite a bit of projects i stil have pending, like my Holiday Special.....and other stuff.....and I also dont have time nowadays with school and stuffs.....sooo.....ya....sorry......can't help :(