Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Which one?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which Series Would You Like To See

• Ghost hunters
    • Cooking with iron golem
    • Steve meets Society

Isn't there already a "Cooking With The Iron Golem" animation series out? I mean, granted it's not in Mine-imator, but some original-er ideas would be nice. I'm not saying REMOVE any of the options, but add some more stuff. Maybe a story about Steve finally finding society and trying to survive in that society. You can't beat up pigs for meat on the street, I'd assume.

I don't know, take my advice with a grain of salt if you want. This is just my opinion.

Isn't there already a "Cooking With The Iron Golem" animation series out? I mean, granted it's not in Mine-imator, but some original-er ideas would be nice. I'm not saying REMOVE any of the options, but add some more stuff. Maybe a story about Steve finally finding society and trying to survive in that society. You can't beat up pigs for meat on the street, I'd assume.

I don't know, take my advice with a grain of salt if you want. This is just my opinion.

that is an epic idea!

im adding this to the list lol