Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

AMAZING.

Just one mistake (NOT on your animating) In fight one, you NEVA cross between two opponents. It still looked EPIC.

Now you

have encouraged

me to work

with transitions

Edited by HydroKinesis

I cant make it that good and that smooth

No way i can Beat it

Nice, think you could upload the .mani of one of the small ones to study ^_^?

Please dont do that, They just might just change the skin and pretend that its there, i Once seen it happened

i cant beat it

I cant make it that good and that smooth

No way i can Beat it

Please dont do that, They just might just change the skin and pretend that its there, i Once seen it happened

i cant beat it

I think many have seen it to recognize a fake. And if he had an issue he can PM it instead of open public and trust if he wants.

Very nice. If you are a beginner, than you are off to a good start. The majority of the animations are indeed smooth, but sometimes things could get a little 'iffy.' Sometimes the animations would get a little clunky. Overall nice work. (The last one was my favorite, excellent job on that one my friend)

Very nice. If you are a beginner, than you are off to a good start. The majority of the animations are indeed smooth, but sometimes things could get a little 'iffy.' Sometimes the animations would get a little clunky. Overall nice work. (The last one was my favorite, excellent job on that one my friend)

Thanks for the advise, I'll try fixing the chunkiness  :D

Scorch I'll use these in my next animation, I'll give whole Credit to you! so that more people will notice this epic .mani files and it will really help me finish my series faster xD Good job and thanks for sharing it!

-Link to this Topic, Youtube Channel, Forum Name(with Link to Profile), Link in Youtube description, Credits in Youtube video :)

Edited by Oddities

Scorch I'll use these in my next animation, I'll give whole Credit to you! so that more people will notice this epic .mani files and it will really help me finish my series faster xD Good job and thanks for sharing it!

-Link to this Topic, Youtube Channel, Forum Name(with Link to Profile), Link in Youtube description, Credits in Youtube video :)

Great!  :D