The Mineimator Mobile app!(Unofficial!!!)

So... the title says it all, it will only be for the google play(Android) phone store.(sry iphone users)

It will take about 3-5 days for it to actually come up on the android store..(cause of bug fixes and such) but this is a warning shot, it is coming out

Oh, and please smack that UP arrow button for me.

Edit:This is a PROTOTYPE, one of the many many reasons it says UNOFFICIAL in the title, it is also JUST AN IDEA, please dont hate.. vote on the idea, and this can be like a fan-fic, cpt its an android phone application.and for those who`re like(why smack up arrow button) it cause this is kinds a pointmarker for me, meaning if this is realatively good, i might try it for lesser things, if it is realatively bad, ill try something else, after all, it is just a prototype.

Edited by everyonesepic

Mineimator MOBILE phone app, For Easier access to the forums/chat from your phone, saves you 60 seconds of yours life trying to search for the webpage using google/other

The Glorious David should have the right to make a mineimator app not you

I have him Credit in the credit screen, i made the app, not mineimator. and i dont think david really knows HOW to make an app..

(NO offence intended)

Mineimator MOBILE phone app, For Easier access to the forums/chat from your phone, saves you 60 seconds of yours life trying to search for the webpage using google/other

I have him Credit in the credit screen, i made the app, not mineimator. and i dont think The Glorious David really knows HOW to make an app..

(NO offence intended)

CALL THE MODS

COS DIS IS BAD

soo you basically made the forums an app and not the actual animating program?..... 

Wouldn't it be a little hard(EXTREMELY FREAKING HARD) to animate on a phone or whatever you're using. Because there's not allot of space,and how would you move things?

he didnt make mine-imator an app. he made the forums .-.

Oh, and please smack that UP arrow button for me.

Y?

I have him Credit in the credit screen, i made the app, not mineimator. and i dont think The Glorious David really knows HOW to make an app..

(NO offence intended)

Lol. He has made 5 applications.

Mine-Imator

NoteBlock studio

D&D to GML converter

RDM

Image to RTF converter.

I understand Maybe the top 2 are programs but the others a certainly 'Apps'.

ALso, he did alll that through plain code. And you don't think he can't make an App?

Oh yeah, Let's not forget his modification of youtube. "Fix'd tube". C++ i believe?

Oh, let's not forget, david has bought GM, so he can export to an IOS or Andriod. He just has to change the code and bam, and application.

Hey, If id known id get negative for building a prototype of something as simple as quick links for the forums and chat for android phones. and besides. david did most of everything, all i did was make an app with links to the forums and chat.

You made an app. That links people. To the forum. And chat.

You talk like this is supposed to be very difficult. That can easily be done with HTML itself alone. Emunator is correct. Al matter of fact posts are correct and you're acting very immature about this.

The reason we may seem like 'overreacting' is only because you look at it that way. The confusion is you're making an animation app. Whereas you've just said very unclearly in a seperate post that it's just an app that links. 

Mittens is right: Totally unnecessary, however, it's good practice I guess with whatever you built. The background for the UI and stuff.

Just leave this be now.

I have him Credit in the credit screen, i made the app, not mineimator. and i dont think david really knows HOW to make an app..

(NO offence intended)

The main reason I haven't developed much for those platforms is because I don't have access to a smartphone to test things on. Same with a Mac, until a month or so ago.

Oh yeah, Let's not forget his modification of youtube. "Fix'd tube". C++ i believe?

JavaScript actually, but lots of it. Note Block Studio has a custom-built extension for reading MIDI input though, written in C++.