[Render] HD Renders of the Upcoming Animations

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Yeah, thats not how a lense flare works, heh.

Although I do think the special thing about this is not that it is HD format, but the use of shadows and filter effects.

Edited by GoRoy

AWESOME +1

Thanks! :D

i wish i could make 2 more accounts and +1 this alot of times

THANK you very much! :D

Looks great! I would suggest moving the lens flare, though.

I just wanted it to be on the Fence, like its 100% clear & washed (lol) :D But thanks anyway :D

Yeah, thats not how a lense flare works, heh.

Although I do think the special thing about this is not that it is HD format, but the use of shadows and filter effects.

Basicly i know how the lens flare works,i've already finished Photoshop CS6 course :D

Thanks anyway! :D

Edited by SimpacomVFX

wait....how do you do a HD Render?

Like I said before, it's not actually "HD" as in "High Definition" (because Mine-imator can render like that if your monitor is big enough), but it's rather a series of images with custom shadows (which you can find rigs for on the forums) and some effects added with Photoshop (like the lense flares).

Like I said before, it's not actually "HD" as in "High Definition" (because Mine-imator can render like that if your monitor is big enough), but it's rather a series of images with custom shadows (which you can find rigs for on the forums) and some effects added with Photoshop (like the lense flares).

ohhhh okayyy. THX!!

I can do this on a video too..Just wait til i finish my new animation (which i'm working on) & you'll see :)

The lens flare is ill-located. That should only be used on the sun or lights or the feel comes out a tad out of place. Also This is using the shader rigs correct?

Yep, i know about the lens flare,but i wanted to add it there to looks like (Domestos 100% clean, lol) 

I can do this on a video too..Just wait til i finish my new animation (which i'm working on) & you'll see :)

I never said you couldn't do that on a video, but that wouldn't make it "High Definition" either. P: