Smooth bending test

Want?  

344 members have voted

1. 1. Want?

• Want
    • Do not want

If this is added along with shading, mineimator will be forever with me :)

I agree with you so badly... The Glorious The Glorious David? can you add shades with dis also? :D i will have the best software called MINE IMATOR :D.... without rendering so much and WITH OUT DOING SUCH HARD STUFF SUCH AS DA BLENDER STYLE! blender is the hardest Evar!... Blender Instructions: make animation by adding in the textures....

next thing u gotta set it up with render and the rigs and all

so boring doing blender and all... takes so many hours to do a animation that goes for like 20 seconds long and usually takes 2 hours to make a animation that gioes for dat long...

i would agree for you to add this and yeah.... :D great job!!!!!! but dis will rock even harder than ever in the entire world thqat anyone has ever known if you add like what dis guy said which is "Shades"

Edited by kin62

Hey The Glorious The Glorious The Glorious David can you add in this little bend with a betther look so  you can see its skinny at the very start of his arm and it gets fatter at the end as something cool to give it a awesome look as dis pic: 

I5IW237.jpg?1

Edited by kin62

David, I really want this in Mine-imator, but is it too much to ask if you can add eyes, eyebrows and mouth too, and the eyecolour can be tweaked by the skin you use, like in better player animations mod?

-CreateInSu

Check the to do list :Z

Face timeline for characters to control eye, mouth and nose movement

bend.png

(Click image)

Update 9/16: The test now contains two bending methods, one with the rotation point in the center, which one do you like best?

OMG THIS IS NOW SO AWESOOOME !!! YESYESPLEASEPLEAS!! FUGDING AWESOME!!! ASDASDASDAS

Awesoooooooooome!! I want this new mine imator 0.7!!  also make the bending a bit easy too use it ok? Keep it going! Oh And Please add a shadow setting like: Shadows:On     Of

WAIT WAIT,

what if we have the current bending, smooth bending, and sharp bending ALL AT ONCE (and have a select bending option) ?????? :D

Perfect world for all three types of bending eh?

picard.jpg

I AGREE!!! The bending should be OPTIONAL! And the thing with "Sharp bending" I do not know what that means, but if it means 2 normal 4x4x6 peaces sitting on each other, it would be awesome, yes, thats the normal "see-inside-elbow" bending!

Edited by MathItUpNow23

A well needed feature, heh.
The "detail"-feature is also nice, it actually looks pretty good with a high enough detail level. (:

I made a little comparision picture with a Cinema 4D rig:
aZGd8OY.png

The red line is the axis where the arm bends, and the distance to the beginning of the shirt.

The purple lines are the angle of the bending.. thing.. I don't really know how to describe that, you can see it for yourself.

As you can see, the Mine-Imator one is keeping a consistant width (at least this one, the one on the front page is actually pretty different), whereas the C4D one is getting a bit distored.

I can't really decide which one I like better. The Mine-Imator one is more minecrafty, in my opinion - it would fit more into a blocky world.

So yeah, looking forward to that, since the bending at the moment is pretty meh. :U