LOL-MC-dErp - A Work-in-porgress Minecraft compilation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Heya, bros. Since the day

has been published to YouTube, I have been working on a new approach to Minecraft animation. Alas, may I now reveal my Minecraft comedy skit compilation: LOL-MC-dErp! LOL-MC-dErp is an asdfmovie and lazor collection inspired compilation which will be animated and edited by me. Some voice-acting will also be done by Whimsical Goofball. A little bit of it will be done by me as well. Whimsical Goofball is very good at his voice-acting, he even made me laugh when he emailed me his lines. This project is 3/4 finished so it might be published mid-September maybe. I have some pictures for you if you want to check them out:

First preview I have for you is a character I made up ages ago but never said anything about him online. But he will be appearing in one of the many skits and if I make a BTS video, I might say a little about his tale to tell:

xjYMPfv.jpg

Next up is a character who is being in one of my favourite skits and also in the thumbnail:

xtNxKEy.jpg

And finally, a little funny thing I realized when animating some villagers to bow down on the floor:

O30dsTm.png

This is a work-in-progress animation BTW and I will not mention this again until it has finally been finished.

Cheers! B)

Edited by Lycinadale