Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

After a long while of work, I release my largest weapon yet:

HV6i981.png

The M134 Vulcan Minigun used by the United States military. This weapon coined the joke term "swiss cheese" which was a reference to all the holes the weapon created in one's corpse. A very powerful, yet inaccurate weapon that provides massive cover fire (usually demolishes the cover the target is behind.)

So yeah, I'm still alive.

HV6i981.png

The M134 Vulcan Minigun used by the United States military. This weapon coined the joke term "swiss cheese" which was a reference to all the holes the weapon created in one's corpse. A very powerful, yet inaccurate weapon that provides massive cover fire (usually demolishes the cover the target is behind.)

This... Looks awesome!

For the first time ever, the request roster is now closed! So if you have an idea, hold onto that thought until I can complete the current rigs at hand. I thank you all for your patience and hope I can get to your next idea.

Released an update for the Glock 17, it has a silencer option and a brand new preview image.

cNQlndp.png

HV6i981.png

You are fantastic and you're still alive.

Created the Glock 18 which is basically like the Glock 17 but with full-auto.

YgagfJ0.png

It comes in four flavours (not shown):

Original

Holographic

Silencer

Holographic and silencer

And two skins:

Green and Black

Also features a new sound system for automatic weapons, so it's easier to make rapid fire scenes in a short. Just put the "Looped" sound in the timeline then the "tail" sound directly after the last shot fired.

However! You will need the MP5 and the Glock 17 downloaded otherwise this mod will not work!

I'd also like to thank you all for the positive feedback you've been giving me over the past few months. I try to fit in time to do this to finish each and every request by the end of the year, and I hope to complete them all to have a full armory with a showcase video. So thanks again you guys!

How do u pm??? D:  :S  :S  :S  :S

If I never figure it out can you make an old fashioned, pirate style, Flint lock pistol

Step 1: Go to messages (envelope) and click to go to that page.

Step 2: Click on Compose New.

Step 3: PM ÜberKiller for your request and never post a request on this topic again.

Edited by Mineupfast

New weapon: The Star Wars E-11 Blaster

aK7IGxh.png

A signature weapon to the storm troopers, and Han Solo from the star wars movies. One of the iconic weapons in the series next to the Lightsaber. So if you wear white armor and prefer to not hit anything at all, this weapon is for you!

New weapon: The Star Wars E-11 Blaster

aK7IGxh.png

A signature weapon to the storm troopers, and Han Solo from the star wars movies. One of the iconic weapons in the series next to the Lightsaber. So if you wear white armor and prefer to not hit anything at all, this weapon is for you!

Cool gun.

((I thought Han Solo used a DR44 or something like that.))

U Still Taking Requests??? Cause I Think Of Requesting One :D

Currently life has been getting busy and requests is becoming more hard to answer, so I'm going to have to hold off on taking requests for a while until I get a free moment to do them. I currently have a forum moderator who has been interested in this kind of work on the side, but I have to teach him everything I know before the topic can continue. And yeah, this might be bumping the thread, which is rude, but I have been very backed up on things and this is the only open time I have for this.

Thank you guys very much for your patience. I had to complete a lot of things in life and I have been very busy. However I did have to also sit on this rig for a while. I knew the magazine wouldn't come out correctly, but the rest looks very fine.

wrWs8R0.png

The AK-47 was created by Mikhail Kalashnikov during the Soviet Union era (1949) and has been a common selection of weapon for many forces ever since it's release. The weapon is known for being able to spray a bunch of ammo with little recoil and can even be held with just one hand. A very durable weapon too, being able to survive gunshots and many of that sort. This weapon has defined the era of weapon technology with it's various recreations and modifications of this model.

Why do you always use light grey instead of black? 

I cannot use black because the color is too contrasting for use in animations. The AK would literally blend right in with the background for my renders and that I cannot have happen.However you can tone down the color with an overlay of black though.