Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

could you make a crowbar with sounds (use sounds from half life 2), mp7 with prebuilt and sounds (again hl2 sounds) and a ar2 pulse rifle (also hl2 sounds) i have some half life 2 skins and i need the guns for an animation

The crowbar's sound varies depending on what you hit.

The HL1 sound would be more appropriate. An MP7 would be neat. And the AR2 might be a bit hard...

Uploaded the Arctic Warfare Magnum.

IMPORTANT UPDATE! In a few weeks I'll be gone with new classes in school, so I'll be releasing rigs at a slower pace. Therefore, some new people are going to help out with creating weapon rigs for your enjoyment. They have had rig creation experience before and i'll be giving them the world file I use for creating rigs so they can inspect how exactly I make them. We'll see how this turns out for a week and if it fails, then i'll have to go back to being solo again. Let me know what you guys think. I need to hear your feedback on this. -TKM

The crowbar's sound varies depending on what you hit.

The HL1 sound would be more appropriate. An MP7 would be neat. And the AR2 might be a bit hard...

i made an ar2 in inecraft/mine-imator it is easy if you dont use many blocks and make it a solid structure as a base for the parts and tweak them in later as for the crowbar. im not sure if an item would be better or a full schematic rig. adn the crowbar sounds. you cuold upload one of each sound like one fleash impact sound one metal one stone ect i would extract them but i only have ep 2 installed and cant fifure out how to get to my dam sound folder.

Edited by StevePeters

upload pics plz
Will be doing that this week.
i made an ar2 in inecraft/mine-imator it is easy if you dont use many blocks and make it a solid structure as a base for the parts and tweak them in later as for the crowbar. im not sure if an item would be better or a full schematic rig. adn the crowbar sounds. you cuold upload one of each sound like one fleash impact sound one metal one stone ect i would extract them but i only have ep 2 installed and cant fifure out how to get to my dam sound folder.
I've already said I cannot upload the HL2 sounds, it's illegal to do that as Valve only allows their content to be published in other games with permission. And modders only get to transfer content from Valve Game to Valve game, nothing else. It would be totally unethical to upload them and this topic would get shut down!
Ah so these are designed for 0.6.2? The 0.7 one's glitch out. The terrain files are different and that would explain why. I may edit the .pngs into the right places for the new 0.7 terrain so the guns work for 0.7 Well I've only tested the AWP so far for 0.7
Uploaded the texture sheet you used as a 0.7 fix for weapons. It does indeed fix every weapon in the new version for everyone to know. Edited by TheKillerMan

Do an MP5 with an attached M203 Grenade Launcher!

(See what I'm doing?)

Black Mesa: Source reference?

Also next time PM for your request to be answered. Otherwise I'll have to put your request last due to not having chances to read this topic.

I pre-built 44. magnum for everyone to use!

-snip-

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/download/c5jiiwxg91i5zt6/Mineimator_44._Magnum.zip

This is exactly the same rig as the .44 magnum but with the longbarrel and fewer details. Why release it?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="TheKillerMan" data-cid="58574" data-time="1377378481"><p>

This is exactly the same rig as the .44 magnum but with the longbarrel and fewer details. Why release it?</p></blockquote> I accidentally did the long barrel but saved some people the trouble of having to build it them selves, you didn't make a pre-made one(tell me the details I missed)

Edited by Mostwanted372

Shane you have to PM requests.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="TheKillerMan" data-cid="58574" data-time="1377378481"><p>
This is exactly the same rig as the .44 magnum but with the longbarrel and fewer details. Why release it?</p></blockquote> I accidentally did the long barrel but saved some people the trouble of having to build it them selves, you didn't make a pre-made one(tell me the details I missed)

You missed to credit him as it sounded like you were taking credit.