Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

To regards help with prebuilt weapons, here's a small demo.

MVP8C1o.png

All the weapons have a similar location, from here on out I will pin this post to the thread and if you decide not to read it, I won't help you.

Back from a short break. I've been backed up on life priorities from now and missed a few new requests. Added those to the list and am continuing work on your requests.

Also updated the post with a FAQ

Uploaded the M203 Under Barrel attachment for use in all current weapons. As this was part of a request, I decided i'd release it. I'm also currently trying renders instead of basic shading for my weapons. Let me know if it's a change for the better:

mivyUFz.png

so beautiful...

New weapon: Winchester Model 1887. Download on the main post.

xuWuSkF.png

Sorry about the delay guys, I've been very busy lately and I'm absolutely tired. I'm getting another rigger to fill in for the times I'm not available so more requests can be answered while I'm away.

New weapon: Winchester Model 1887. Download on the main post.

xuWuSkF.png

Sorry about the delay guys, I've been very busy lately and I'm absolutely tired. I'm getting another rigger to fill in for the times I'm not available so more requests can be answered while I'm away.

How do you do it ._. amazing.

New weapon:

KBP Instrument Design Bereau: PP-90M1 (phew that's a long name)

2BaKZ5i.png

Commonly used by the task forces and marines, a very reliable weapon to constantly provide cover fire with comfortable reloading.

Also sorry I haven't created weapons in a while, I've been very busy. Thank you for your patience.

Created the Browning Model 1911 which was created back in the 1911's used in nearly every war. Great weapon that held 7 shots and was the first known automatic pistol.

CCNaYZs.png

How-.....how........do..........you.........make.............     Beautiful