Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

UPDATE:

The armory is re-opening next Friday.(Subject to change, so bear with me) There will be some changes though..

1. I am scaling down the request roster from 5 to 3. This is because the demands of each and every user gets very limiting in my life. It takes time to appreciate the quality of these weapons and when I get rushed I make them more sloppy. I hope you can understand why this is. If users request more simple, and subtle things, I can scale it up back to 5 temporarily.

2. Attachments have to be separate.

3. The request limit has been refreshed. So those who have requested an item in the past can request again now. There are methods to bypassing this in which I will get into the later future. Also you can either request two weapon attachments, or one weapon. The choice is yours.

4. All weapons will convert to 0.7. That's right. I will get back to work on the old weapons and convert them for use in the 0.7 Beta (and potentially the 0.7 release) So sad to say if you use Mine-imator 0.6 at the moment, but those rigs will no longer work.

5. ALL rigs will be located in weapon packs from now on. This is to save on some space and to make it easier for storing. The rigs in all will revolve around one texture sheet and themselves in their respective locations.

6. I will hunt down some various bugs and issues that occur. Some of these I cannot change while others can be fixed. What I can fix I can fix and what I can't repair I can explain a work-around.

7. Customization. I will be working on making the rigs to be more able for customization. So if you hate the current gray two-tones of the weapon, you can change them to whatever you wish. This will, in turn, cause some extra lag so I will see about making this process more efficient.

8. Closure on the weekends. I have recently been through some more life changes, and they currently remove my entire weekend as a choice. I can get these done every week day, but not on the weekends.

Thanks for your constant support guys, I really wouldn't be anywhere without you guys and you make it happen. As a gift, I will be opening a mystery weapon on Christmas Day. Perhaps my largest weapon yet.. So stay tuned for it..

Please Make The Half-Life 2 Ar2

I need it For My movie

Reading the main post is cool! I wish I did that once in a while!

What Scale to use to resize the whep to the right a size?

0.03 mainly. I do stick between the 0.03 - 0.07 depending on what weapon it is.

Released the Halo 4 Magnum, a personal favorite of mine.

JVJJsDf.jpg

Also i'm using new renders using the R3D Craft texture pack and a custom rig fused with Ironstan's. How does it look?

Also I have updated the AK47 with a fresh, better looking magazine. It should look less bloated now. Don't have an image preview for it, sorry.

Well. I've been trying to make one and this is 100x better....

Released the Halo 4 Magnum, a personal favorite of mine.

JVJJsDf.jpg

Also i'm using new renders using the R3D Craft texture pack and a custom rig fused with Ironstan's. How does it look?

Also I have updated the AK47 with a fresh, better looking magazine. It should look less bloated now. Don't have an image preview for it, sorry.

Released the Flintlock Pistol. Hopefully you know how to use this because most people don't!

31gvsAB.jpg

Used commonly in the pirate era (and other ones) this weapon fires a tiny spread of gunpowder which can cripple, even kill most victins.

Also here's a render of the new AK47 (and AK74u) magazine.

OYayiKD.jpg

New update: a Trailer video, made by yours truly!

Also I have been sick with some kind of flu for the past few days, and it's been making it hard to sleep or talk; even breathe at times. So I've been trying to treat it for the time being before I can focus on requests.

Released the M4A1 (Or also known as the M4 Carbine)

wRuoUTh.jpg

A common weapon for the modern era of weaponry, and a personal favorite of mine. Mostly modeled after the M16 with automatic fire capabilities including even a rail to add more attachments to like a laser sight or undermounted weapon! A truly versatile weapon with a decent carrying capacity, the M4A1 has changed the face of weaponry since.

Comes in two versions, Iron sight or the requested Holographic (Both with grips, and ironsight not shown)

Keep in mind the sizing for this weapon is a variable, so size it to 0.04 or 0.03 whichever works best for you.

Also the attachments are remove-able. The holographic sight is also parented with something named holo_sight. If you remove it, delete that too. The grip is just called foregrip. It is NOT called forearm.

This weapon has a LOT of moving parts, more than any weapon I have created. Sizing in over 15 tracks per rig. Use with caution.

Edited by ÜberKiller

Pretty Epic +1!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Sig

RcfLfIp.png

How long I would live in a Creeper apocalypse

35.png

Edited by MikeRT

Released the UNSC SAW

Xh3RtWv.png

Yep. Another Halo weapon. Yes. Another Power Weapon. Are those custom textures? You bet.

Apologies for the lack of submissions, but school has been ramming me lately. Haven't had time for much creation, but here is my final list.

As some of you either know or don't know, the pool of submissions will be completed and the roster will never return. In short, I will no longer be taking requests.

How long? Most likely until summer. Until then, the thread will be freelance so I can post what I want when I want.

Released the UNSC SAW

Xh3RtWv.png

Yep. Another Halo weapon. Yes. Another Power Weapon. Are those custom textures? You bet.

Apologies for the lack of submissions, but school has been ramming me lately. Haven't had time for much creation, but here is my final list.

As some of you either know or don't know, the pool of submissions will be completed and the roster will never return. In short, I will no longer be taking requests.

How long? Most likely until summer. Until then, the thread will be freelance so I can post what I want when I want.

Oh yea..... This is gonna be a fun time.... MUAHAHAHA