Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Super small update: I updated the crossbow to be less of a headache to use. It comes with reference poses to make it easier to animate, and an example animation of how the crossbow is loaded. (Removing keyframes for the arrow fixes the animation thing.)

696fbc6d77.pngb9f65cd10b.pnga933c989b7.png

Thanks to Rummy for being a mofo pointing this out, since it was his present after all.

Super small update: I updated the crossbow to be less of a headache to use. It comes with reference poses to make it easier to animate, and an example animation of how the crossbow is loaded. (Removing keyframes for the arrow fixes the animation thing.)

696fbc6d77.pngb9f65cd10b.pnga933c989b7.png

Thanks to Rummy for being a mofo pointing this out, since it was his present after all.

thanks for a new update!

On 2/11/2016 at 2:33 PM, Mastereaglezzz said:

I have a question. When I download these MineImator cant use it because there is no .mproj file. Do the files need to be updated or is this outdated and I need to find different weapons?

This is actually updated to the latest version. The version of Mine-imator you are using must be outdated since rigs now use .object files instead of .mproj files.

On 3/4/2016 at 8:55 PM, hotrod747 said:

it will be cool if someone made a good looking pulse rifle (from the alien movies not Half life 2)

I have been looking everywhere for one.

I wish I could help you but I only get a chance to make posts on here during the weekends now. I haven't updated this place in a long while due to me focusing on animations right now over making rigs.

Maybe someday I will update it at least once, but heck it won't be coming from me anytime soon. Sorry man.

On 2/11/2016 at 2:33 PM, Mastereaglezzz said:

I have a question. When I download these MineImator cant use it because there is no .mproj file. Do the files need to be updated or is this outdated and I need to find different weapons?

This is actually updated to the latest version. The version of Mine-imator you are using must be outdated since rigs now use .object files instead of .mproj files.

On 3/4/2016 at 8:55 PM, hotrod747 said:

it will be cool if someone made a good looking pulse rifle (from the alien movies not Half life 2)

I have been looking everywhere for one.

I wish I could help you but I only get a chance to make posts on here during the weekends now. I haven't updated this place in a long while due to me focusing on animations right now over making rigs.

Maybe someday I will update it at least once, but heck it won't be coming from me anytime soon. Sorry man.