Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

How The Last word coming along Uber? Dont worry im not rushing you, i just want to know how its coming along.

I haven't started. Currently thinking about how i'm going to go along making it.

However I am interested in the design a lot. I like revolvers and revolver things. Deciding whether the engravings can be done or not but first i'm to focus on the basic design.

I haven't started. Currently thinking about how i'm going to go along making it.

However I am interested in the design a lot. I like revolvers and revolver things. Deciding whether the engravings can be done or not but first i'm to focus on the basic design.

Ok. could you tell me of an approximate time it could be done? Take as much time as you need btw. I dont mind

Ok. could you tell me of an approximate time it could be done? Take as much time as you need btw. I dont mind

Welll......

New gun! The Last Word, an exotic weapon from Destiny!

f525a01d84.png

"The Last Word is a romantic weapon, a throwback to simplier times when steady aim and large rounds were enough to dispense justice in the wilds of a lawless frontier."

And a better view of the gun from the side:

68bf2f3595.png

Yeah No engravings, sorry. But those are hard to accomplish, especially for authenticity.

It also comes with sound effects, including a remastered firing sound effect by yours truly. (It seems destiny guns are very quiet.)

New weapon: The Star Wars E-11 Blaster

aK7IGxh.png

A signature weapon to the storm troopers, and Han Solo from the star wars movies. One of the iconic weapons in the series next to the Lightsaber. So if you wear white armor and prefer to not hit anything at all, this weapon is for you!

*hits head on top of door*

yo could u make an m60?

Check again

could you make some of the 3d guns from the flans mod?

-snip-

No. I only make real guns here.

Namely because flans 3d guns are far underdetailed for animation. These guns aren't massively detailed, but they look like what they are trying to be.

Check again

No. I only make real guns here.

Namely because flans 3d guns are far underdetailed for animation. These guns aren't massively detailed, but they look like what they are trying to be.

what i ment is some of the gun types that are in the mod like the p90 or something like that

what i ment is some of the gun types that are in the mod like the p90 or something like that

Then why mention flans mod if I am not to make them that way?I will make guns like the p90 (spoiler alert: already did) but I won't make them in the same style.

you are good at rigging, could you make something like an ammo crate filled with all kinds of ammo? specification: a wooden box filled with bullets, grenades, rockets, clips, magazines and other stuff sticking out of it

Edited by LandyCZ

you are good at rigging, could you make something like an ammo crate filled with all kinds of ammo? specification: a wooden box filled with bullets, grenades, rockets, clips, magazines and other stuff sticking out of it

That's not outside the realm of possibility. I could do it for ya.

That would be great, im currently making a zombie truck rig and i need some ammo crates on the Back, thats the reason i asked you to do it thanks sorry no quote its almost imposible to do it on tablet

Edited by LandyCZ