how do i remove unnesecary doors, signs and other stuff from my "time bar"

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hello there. I'm not that good in doing stuff in forums. but i want to ask a more skilled person on a certain thing: 

how i remove chests, beds, and doors from the schematic in Mine imator itself. I was setting things up for a project when i noticed the ships had unremovable beds and chests attached to the boat. most it won't be appearing or moving. all these beds, trap doors, signs, doors and other things are increasing the lag (especially when i have 5 ships all loaded)  and making it extremely hard to select a certain character that should move with the boat. for they things that do come into view, how do i make signs a part of the scenery again without them getting an entire slot on my "time bar" (i forgot the real name...  but i hope it doesn't confuse anybody).

to the moderator who will be checking this... is this already explained somewhere? or will this be fixed in an upcoming version? if you don't know that i'm talking about at all... i guess i can show a few screenshots if requested. but i think this is pretty clear

3 answers to this question