• Announcements

• david

READ: Mine-imator forum rules   07/14/15

Read 'em!
    • david

Download the Mine-imator 1.1.0 pre-release   10/02/17

We finally have a brand new Mine-imator version with lots of exciting features ready for testing! Full 1.1.0 coming soon! http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/67766-mine-imator-110-pre-release/  
    • david

PRE-RELEASE 2 IS OUT!   10/16/17

Pre-release 2 is available and your bugs should (hopefully) be fixed! --> http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/67766-mine-imator-110-pre-release/
Tempus

Spider-Man Web Swinging Animation

7 minutes ago, MrPops said:

The lighting looks really good but you could work on the running cycle a bit more, it looks unnatural.

It's Mine-Imator. there's no such thing as a natural running cycle.

Just now, Tempus said:

Do ya maybe wanna go a bit more in-depth with that reply?

You can make the running cycle a little better. It looks really boring and not spiderman type off. The movements gives the character, a character. If that makes sense.

4 minutes ago, Patrick said:

You can make the running cycle a little better. It looks really boring and not spiderman type off. The movements gives the character, a character. If that makes sense.

That really doesn't help me .. like at all. I know that movements matter, that's common knowledge.

"You can make the running cycle a little better." <- This doesn't help, as MrPops already said "you could work on the running cycle a bit more."

Only telling me "the running cycle isn't very good" does nothing really. Actually telling me what is really wrong with the running cycle would help.

1 minute ago, Tempus said:

That really doesn't help me .. like at all. I know that movements matter, that's common knowledge.

"You can make the running cycle a little better." <- This doesn't help, as MrPops already said "you could work on the running cycle a bit more."

Only telling me "the running cycle isn't very good" does nothing really. Actually telling me what is really wrong with the running cycle would help.

"It looks really boring and not spiderman type off"

but alright. It is very slow and doesn't fit spiderman. Also, at the start of the running the leg floats in the air for half a second before continuing.

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

"It looks really boring and not spiderman type off"

but alright. It is very slow and doesn't fit spiderman. Also, at the start of the running the leg floats in the air for half a second before continuing.

Also he just used the built in Running Cycle, and that rarely works with anything...everytime I try to use it, the keyframes get all screwed up and it looks horrible, so I just create my own Run/Walk cycles.

4 hours ago, Tempus said:

You seem a bit too sensitive. Patrick is actually trying to help you and if you would google "How to make a walk cycle in mineimator" there are many tutorials to get you started.

57 minutes ago, NotAn... said:

You seem a bit too sensitive. Patrick is actually trying to help you and if you would google "How to make a walk cycle in mineimator" there are many tutorials to get you started.

Or you can just download SKIBBZ walk/run cycles, as long as you credit him.

1 hour ago, CreeperGavG said:

Or you can just download SKIBBZ walk/run cycles, as long as you credit him.

It is always better to do stuff yourself and learn, but that is also an option.

1 hour ago, NotAn... said:

It is always better to do stuff yourself and learn, but that is also an option.

Yes I know. I make my own walk/run cycles. I was just stating the option, because it's definitely better than using the MI provided cycle.

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 12:20 AM, CreeperGavG said:

Also he just used the built in Running Cycle, and that rarely works with anything...everytime I try to use it, the keyframes get all screwed up and it looks horrible, so I just create my own Run/Walk cycles.

Welp I don't have to worry about the default runnin' cycle or walkin' cycle because Mine Imator won't me use it for some reason (IDK why)