Mine-imator 1.1.0 (pre-release)

8 minutes ago, PabloSnow said:

It runs slow for me( btw my computer is not slow, i have an nvidia 960m, so i don't think it could be a problem with my computer), I went back to the 1.0.6 until it become stable

I myself might not be able to help with your problem, but compared to older versions (this includes the last Community Build), how slow is it?

Also, slow how? Like when previewing animations? Scrolling through options in general?

29 minutes ago, Michaelish said:

I myself might not be able to help with your problem, but compared to older versions (this includes the last Community Build), how slow is it?

Also, slow how? Like when previewing animations? Scrolling through options in general?

Well, I did not use the Community Build a lot, so i can not compare the new version with it, and by saying slow I mean that I have a project (with many custom content) that runs the preview  ( I am NOT talking about rendering with shadows) at 30 fps in the older version (1.0.6) ( it runs smooth), but when I opened the same project in this new pre realease, the project preview was laggy (and also it loaded the project slower).

This build looks and feels much more polished than the last one. A thing I noticed was that the timeline has a striped pattern as things get added in to tell where things are while working which is a nice little touch.

be2494b836.png

Though one thing that wasn't documented was how the performance tanked compared to the last official build. For comparison, I loaded this schematic and here's how they faired on the default settings:

b4991133e2.png

1.10 prerelease

d8c004d00a.png

This one frame drop is clearly unacceptable and I hope you guys change this before the final release. It would be a shame to see the hard work going into this for the performance impact this has to become a major source of friction for the community.

Thank you guys for your hard work and dedication to the program, even after 4 years of this community's growth.

1 hour ago, Kongpha said:

I just opened a translation file of this version. And I saw a file is look different from 1.0.6. Has the developer changed the format of the file?

If its real. Will i need to translate all text again?

:steve_tearful:

mine-imator000.jpg

Most of the internal data files have been changed to work using JSON now, so yes, looks like you'll need to do a lot more work to update your files. :sweat:

1 hour ago, Kongpha said:

I just opened a translation file of this version. And I saw a file is look different from 1.0.6. Has the developer changed the format of the file?

If its real. Will i need to translate all text again?

:steve_tearful:

mine-imator000.jpg

You could create a macro or something to do it.

I'm hoping if the full version will improve the FPS cuz I'm getting tired of it lagging (i have really good Laptop with good graphics).

I know that a lot you all will say that there's a fix for it. Sadly i does not work (For the rigged models that i made *coughs* *3dhair* *coughs*).

there are alot of thing that need fixing in this tbh :/
i mean its fine and fixed major issues but
when i render my animations and upload em in this update it just shows a black screen
theres no bloom too.
Tho the render bug is a HUGE problem for me. Hope these will be fixed for the actual release