My first day of Mine-Imator went very well

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello! My name is VZmatthews (my screen name, actually) and I honestly just created an account some minutes ago to express how delighted I am of Mine- Imator! =)

I literally just downloaded Mine-Imator this morning, and I have already created a 20 second animation that I think is already halfway decent. I'm just really happy of how easy it is to make an animation in this program. I think as far as 3D animation programs go, this is probably one of the easiest, but at the same time, it is also capable of producing some very professional-like animations. I'm still obviously learning how to use Mine-Imator better, but so far, its been a fun time. 

I was really impressed by how quick it was to import worlds/schematics from Minecraft into Mine-Imator itself. I thought it was gonna be quite a long process, but in almost no time at all, I managed to get the house I built on my demo of Minecraft into the program. Just like how impressed I am of how user-friendly the program is, I am also impressed by how it is actually only quite a small program (the archive was around 15 MB) and how even my 2GB RAM laptop could handle it. The minimum recommended RAM for Mine-Imator is 4 GB, But unlike other heavy programs I use, Mine-Imator actually felt very quick and optimized for my laptop. 

In general, I'm just really happy of how my first experience of Mine-Imator went. Really excited to continue using this program. Thanks to the developers, and have a nice day everyone. =)

(I wanted to put this out quickly, so I'm sorry if this was the wrong place to post this. Peace!)