Pantanal The series Episodes 1-2

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Episode 2:

After the struggle of summer I finally get to finish the Second Episode of Nexus Warriors: Pantanal The Series!!! Summary: A few hours after a young crafter saved quote on quote a girl named Cony from hackers and mobs, they decided to make a run for it. However what they are about to encounter is more than just as both never expected things to get rather... interesting.

link to watch it:

Episode 1:

Once upon a time in the world of Minecraft in the server of Pantanal, strangely lagged with mobs and other misfortunes. However two being searching for a young boy named Luke the last hope who can save the land. But when would this two meet him? find out on the Next episode!!!

Music used:

Rainy Memory

Sao Memory

Dafrag title theme/Boss battle

Kevin McLeod Nervous

Please don't sue me for copyright. i'm starting with this project and need improvement. that might be appreciated. Subscribe to my sponsored supporters: 1.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-W8... 2. https://www.google.com.pr/url?url=htt... And others who appreciate and put this on youtube popularity.

Note: The first episode might have alot of flaws. I was alot Inexpirienced with Mine-Imator than nowadys.

It goes wayyy too fast, theres also that watermark, lightning is bad, scenery is pretty bland imo, the movement is pretty weird, in episode 2 around 42 seconds in, the girl's arm (i don't do names mk) can be seen clipping through the ground, it's really obvious, and are you using linear keyframes?

some keyframes, the reason sceneries are bland it's because i used a laptop. I don't have a team to animate so I'm one man ainmator And the clipping it's because of the dumb editor i use.

Another thing the characters names are based on mcpe players since the story takes place in a mcpe 0.11.0 server

The question is did I improve in the second episode?

13 minutes ago, XxEmeraldSquidxX said:

It goes wayyy too fast, theres also that watermark, lightning is bad, scenery is pretty bland imo, the movement is pretty weird, in episode 2 around 42 seconds in, the girl's arm (i don't do names mk) can be seen clipping through the ground, it's really obvious, and are you using linear keyframes?

hmm you have a point I'm not sure if I'm as good as I though there is a lot of improvement at something. but it's a good opinion I'll improve my animations as soon as posible.

Edited by LukeYexisAnimator

I mean, A for effort n' all.
But not trying to be rude.
It's terrible.

The quality is terrible,

the speed at which they move is terrible, I can't tell what I'm reading.

The animating itself is bad.

It looked like the sword wasn't parented to the hand.

Lighting sucked.

Just now, Che3syPlayz said:

I mean, A for effort n' all.
But not trying to be rude.
It's terrible.

The quality is terrible,

the speed at which they move is terrible, I can't tell what I'm reading.

The animating itself is bad.

It looked like the sword wasn't parented to the hand.

Lighting sucked.

screw it. you're right btw is there a rig or a better method to improve?

Just now, LukeYexisAnimator said:

screw it. you're right btw is there a rig or a better method to improve?

Practice.

Rigs only make the animation itself have more realism. Less minecraft kind of thing.

And to improve, just animate.
Keep up what your doing, post it here and get feed back, if nobody says why it sucks then ask them why.

Then improve on it.

Watch tutorials, I recommend Anxious Cynics tutorials.

Just now, Che3syPlayz said:

Practice.

Rigs only make the animation itself have more realism. Less minecraft kind of thing.

And to improve, just animate.
Keep up what your doing, post it here and get feed back, if nobody says why it sucks then ask them why.

Then improve on it.

Watch tutorials, I recommend Anxious Cynics tutorials.

got it and thanks for the advise.

I'll go watch tutorials

from Anxious Cynics.