Coming soon...

2 minutes ago, Sonicxryan said:

How much have you done with ModelBench right now? (As in, can you make cubes already? Or have you only just started working on it?)

A lot is done with it, it's been in development since March 25th, though it's not finished.(Usable for making any Minecraft model currently, but not at a state I would like to release it as.)

Just now, Spontaneous Explosions said:

@Nimi can you tell us exactly WHAT it is?! is this the only model maker that can make models for MIne-imator!?

Modeling software, only program that can edit and make .mimodel files.(Which are models exclusive to Mine-imator coming to the next update.)

1 minute ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

i see.....well someone finally answered my questions! thanks! so this .mimodel will be for mobs and blocks?

Characters and special blocks. Regular blocks will use the Minecraft block json files.

3 hours ago, JDButter Animations said:

Interesting...                                                                                                      Will this have Extruding on models? if so i am SO EXSITED! :awesome::awesome::awesome:

:D well sure got do have?

10 hours ago, Nimi said:

A lot is done with it, it's been in development since March 25th, though it's not finished.(Usable for making any Minecraft model currently, but not at a state I would like to release it as.)

I'm gonna get a truckload of anxiety if it's released while I'm at school. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Enchantek

10 hours ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

before or after the MI update??(if you know)

Definitely after, it's useless with the current versions of Mine-imator and the models it exports only work with the new update that's about to come out.