Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Probably One of You... idk probably (POoYip): Yes! Finally! It's finally here!

Me: Ha ha! Just wait there little Billy!

POoYip: Uh... what?

Me: Ha! This ain't even the full episode!

POoYip: Oh... uh... then what the hell is this?

Me: Ha! That's just some weird work in progress or some sneak peak of the actual episode! With me busy with school and other crap, I had little time to work on The Agency, so, with my spare time, I created this!

POoYip: oh... stop calling me POoYip.

Conversation 1 (Positive Ending)

Spoiler

Probably One of You... idk probably (POoYip): Oh, it's this thing.

Me: Yesh yesh yehhsssss it ish.

POoYip: ... let's see this weird monstrosity you've created.

Me: Oh... uh... okay. (;-;)

POoYip: ...

POoYip: This sucks.

Conversation 2 (Negative Ending)

Spoiler

Probably One of You... idk probably (POoYip): Hey look, something I've found on the forums because I was bored and was looking for weird creations people have made!

Me: Uh... yeah ur right

POoYip: k lemme see diz

Me: k

POoYip: oh, ok time to go back to the forums to look for other stuff again.

Conversation 3 (Neutral Ending)

Click on the spoiler for some weird conversations with 3 endings!

Spoiler

Okay, anyways, let's get that thing out of the way. So... uh... yeah. Some of you might of heard of this weird and bizarre series of mine called, "The Agency." Some of you may not!

For anyone who hasn't heard of this weird series of my stupid/stupad brain, "The Agency" is a series of some duplicate/clone of my original character (who has some weird powers to duplicate himself but some of them have their own personalities but are actually similar to his personality in a way). So, before the series started, Josh was bored, so what he did was create some clones to try and create a prank on some weirdo named DeltaDino (hahahaha hey sean if your seeing this... yeah im just kidding :P). As one clone was setting up part of the prank in a dark alleyway, he saw two dark figures who looked like they were staring at him. Being the most curious one of the group of clones at the time, he slowly walked towards them. The men then grabbed out what appeared to be a gun and shot him. However, it was just a tranquilizer. As the prank was going to start, Josh and the clones realized one of them was missing. However, instead of creating a new clone not knowing what had happened, Josh and the clones knew it was happening. The U.S. government had been tracking Joshua after gaining his powers. The group quickly stopped the prank and told Shen to leave the city streets before he would get involved in a dangerous situation. Josh told the clones to run back to the house. As they ran, one clone disappeared one by one. By then, Josh had gotten back into his house. He was alone. No friends or family were there. Josh quickly locked all the doors and shut all the windows. He ran upstairs to his room and locked all doors. "Okay, just relax. They'll leave by midnight." Josh said to himself. He looked at the clock. 9:30 P.M. He quickly grabbed a weapon he had hid for years. An M4A1. Meanwhile, the clone was transported to an island in the middle of no where. He woke up in a chair, tied. "You. You're one of us now." A man who wore a suit said to him. "Where the hell am I?!" He demanded answers. However, the man didn't reply. "You can live and work for us, or... you can die and we'll hunt down your creator." He said. The clone had no purpose in life but to just serve as backup for just a stupid prank. But, dying and also knowing that Josh was going to get killed? The clone agreed to work with the government and so began his training. The next day, Josh had awoken. The government weren't around. He knew that there was a chance of dying, or working for the government again.

After a year of training, the clone was nowhere near what he was before. He was ready for his first mission... aaanndddd that's how The Agency had started!

Click on the spoiler above to know the backstory of this series!

Anyways, here's the W.I.P episode!