Hallway | Realistic Mine-imator Wallpaper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

13 hours ago, xNubblyBoiMCxx said:

This is proof that Mine-imator is better than blender

stupid blender users are so dumb

Honestly. If you act like that. You are no better than them. Blender is better software, but MI is easier to use. And still, has a lot of hidden secrets to uncover.

On 9/4/2017 at 6:02 PM, JosSamLoh said:

Sure, I'm always open to criticism! :3

Forgot to check the forums, whoops. Anyway;

Spoiler

omSbZzA.png

1. I really think it would look better if those walls(and the barrels) are reflective,  maybe you can use some surfaces to fake that.

2. I(very personally) think they would fit more if they were in a modern-looking building or something, maybe something plain like this might fit more; 

pack-of-6-f13t5-cw-straight-13-watt-t5-l

3. Those pipes seem to have a lot cleaner texture compared to the rest of the scene.

4. Like I said, I'm nit-picky and I think that grass texture(the one that doesn't directly face the camera) is kind of odd.

5. Since this place seems quite dirty, I think it'd make sense if there are a lot of theesh and junks in the corner.

6. I know you made used spheres or something to make it so it looks more 3D, which is great. However, the dirt seems very cut off, it should fade(or blend?) from dirt to the floor texture better, you could use some surfaces for that, I'm sure you'll figure it out somehow.