MAXIMUM ULTIMATE EDGE WALLPAPER [NOCTURNAL]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Look, mineimator doesn't want to work with my super-high resolution rig so I lost this project THREE TIMES and this is the fourth time and I had to remove all the special items, the good lighting  and textures leaving me with nothing, but an ugly unfinished wallpaper which triggered me so much, that I punched the concrete wall in front of me because nothing could work with my rig. Although eventually I had a technique of moving scenery because if I move the scenery mineimator would crash so I place my rig and the camera in a folder and move them around as best as I can, but ended up having an ugly scenery background too. And I can't insert moon textures or my scythe rig which made me upset. And here the lost me. 

Then I saw some wallpapers in discord mineimator which remind me of edgyness and I decided to make it look edgy. 

And then I saw a clickbait topic on the forums and named this topic with a clickbait title. 

This took me two days to make because of all the lag and bugs and problems.

If you look closely on the left corner top you can see that even the camera render is bugged. 

Enjoy If you want.          ;-;

Edgy Version:

LbEgNSd.png

Non Edgy Verion:

SkJviJJ.png

Unedited Versions:

xsfwff2.png

Pfv3peG.png