3d charcter

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Try to perfect your product before posting it here (except in WIP.) For example, the edges of the mouth aren't even aligned to the head, which leads to that jarring edge that you see. And it looks very undetailed and haphazardly made, with that blank body and that out-of-place hand. 

Look at other people's work, and see how they rig to teach yourself.

1 hour ago, SteampunkSkeleton said:

Try to perfect your product before posting it here (except in WIP.) For example, the edges of the mouth aren't even aligned to the head, which leads to that jarring edge that you see. And it looks very undetailed and haphazardly made, with that blank body and that out-of-place hand. 

Look at other people's work, and see how they rig to teach yourself.

thanks for you feed back

but it was my first time to work on rig i dont want to know what other people trying to make

31 minutes ago, TheXKing360 said:

Go forward :thumbsup:

thanks

6 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

What is this garbage?

yes its garbage i will work hard for next time

thanks for your feedbak

9 hours ago, CreeperGavG said:

Everything is good! Except...none of it is good. idk wat im doin' here.

you are giving shit to me here for no reason

thanks for your good feedback

5 minutes ago, piyush said:

thanks for you feed back

but it was my first time to work on rig i dont want to know what other people trying to make

You can certainly learn a lot by looking at another person's rigs. Perhaps thay can give you ideas to make your own.

12 hours ago, piyush said:

you are giving shit to me here for no reason

thanks for your good feedback

Okay. First off. Just ignore me, I'm like the rat of the MI Community, I hate on things, and then disappear, I like things, then disappear, and even more rarely...I post something, and then disappear. I do something and then leave, as I animate, but not as much as I used to, and I'm sorry for what I said, but as anyone here who knows me (Which no one does.) knows: I'm a bandwagon hater.

Just get better at it, and my gawd please fix the skin. PLEASE! Other that that, I like the 3D hair, and the eyes.

Keep trying.

EDIT: Hate Meh Please. :P 

"idk wat im doin here" - CreeperGavG Yesterday.

Edited by CreeperGavG
EDITED BOI

On 8/25/2017 at 11:30 PM, CreeperGavG said:

Okay. First off. Just ignore me, I'm like the rat of the MI Community, I hate on things, and then disappear, I like things, then disappear, and even more rarely...I post something, and then disappear. I do something and then leave, as I animate, but not as much as I used to, and I'm sorry for what I said, but as anyone here who knows me (Which no one does.) knows: I'm a bandwagon hater.

Just get better at it, and my gawd please fix the skin. PLEASE! Other that that, I like the 3D hair, and the eyes.

Keep trying.

EDIT: Hate Meh Please. :P 

"idk wat im doin here" - CreeperGavG Yesterday.

thanks for your your feedback 

yes and i worked only on hair. my idea was only to make 3d hair, but no one noticed that .except you. thanks again they noticed only face  rig LOL