Happy Birthday to MINE-IMATOR

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well, the lighting is fine, the posing on the characters is well made, and overall, it's a pretty okay wallpaper.

The only thing i'd recommend is to know how to highlight the important parts in your wallpaper. If you have detail everywhere, per say, you can get easily confused in what's happening and you can't focus your eyes on the important bits. As i said, you should get to know that.

7 hours ago, willingsas said:

Well, the lighting is fine, the posing on the characters is well made, and overall, it's a pretty okay wallpaper.

The only thing i'd recommend is to know how to highlight the important parts in your wallpaper. If you have detail everywhere, per say, you can get easily confused in what's happening and you can't focus your eyes on the important bits. As i said, you should get to know that.

Thanks. These suggestions are very useful to me^_^

On 8/24/2017 at 9:46 PM, Cube Productions said:

Homeschoolers aren't loners. As long as we have communities near us it's fine.

Hmm I don't live by a lot of communities so maybe thats why I prefer it? Idk but I personally think that its easier to make friends at a public school then just being friends with the same people in your community.