Mighty Rig 2.0!!!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Last time i made a rig like this it was a little... rough... so i decided to make an upgrade!

Features:

3D Hair

3D Sleeves

3D Hood

3D Hoodie Strings

3D Headphones

SKIBBZ Facial Rig

Pics

3Gix4nJ.png

e58Rh3m.png

J47yyB9.png

7TF7Jg9.png

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0nz02eq9rc2am5d/Mighty+Rig+2.0.rar

Just now, ShadowGMC said:

emo

like i said earlier... i know what you mean... but i wont change it...

also... look at other comments and replies before commenting... cuz i said this a billion times

1 minute ago, AnimateTHIS said:

first of all there is stretched wool textures and also it cant be a  "mighty" rig if you use someone eles rig then there is the glowing eyes bro (btw it is edgy)

stretched wool textures were the old rig... that pic was a side by side comparison...

also... i suck at making facial rigs... so im using the best stuff i got

my old character rig once had a skibbz rig but eyes removed but then, he died from my new character rig

and i hate stretched texture but then you have 3d hair and eyes and i love em so that means

2-1=1÷3=3 for 1 complain and 2 Compliments in total =Triangle has 3 lines which means = YOUR CHARACTER RIG IS A ILLUMINATI MEMBER!(the newest member of course)

still nice though

On 8/21/2017 at 4:27 PM, MoltenLapizza said:

my old character rig once had a skibbz rig but eyes removed but then, he died from my new character rig

and i hate stretched texture but then you have 3d hair and eyes and i love em so that means

2-1=1÷3=3 for 1 complain and 2 Compliments in total =Triangle has 3 lines which means = YOUR CHARACTER RIG IS A ILLUMINATI MEMBER!(the newest member of course)

still nice though

stretched textures is from the old rig

On 8/24/2017 at 2:50 PM, xXTheRealRMEXx said:

Seems like Shadow the Hedgehog with a bazoka and more edgier.

inb4