Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

29 minutes ago, Creeperz Animations said:

My character has 3 swords (Correction, 2 swords and a small knife/dagger), all rigs by @SKIBBZ, idk where to put the forth one.

No no I mean, not enough sword play.
it's mostly up in his face, and he pulls a sword out. That's not really an animation for that title.

42 minutes ago, Che3syPlayz said:

No no I mean, not enough sword play.
it's mostly up in his face, and he pulls a sword out. That's not really an animation for that title.

13 minutes ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

Not enough swordplay shown in the animation as said above and 10 secs of unanimated content besides the camera...

12 minutes ago, Bananimator said:

Too much time zooming in the face bores the viewer and makes em click off.

Also, only 7.89% we see a sword in view.

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear, I ran out of ideas for"Sword Practice", what you have seen above is what I am currently working on, I am asking for ideas as to what happens next.

Just now, Creeperz Animations said:

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear, I ran out of ideas for"Sword Practice", what you have seen above is what I am currently working on, I am asking for ideas as to what happens next.

Its more convenient to give you some constructive criticism before you put it up and you get offended by Skjold making up his "jokes"

In my opinion, I prefer to not ask the community of what they want. Just surf the narrative animations to spark some ideas. Or watch Dragonball Z because that made my friend great and animating fight scenes for some reason. It just feels artificial asking a group of people for ideas.

Just now, Bananimator said:

Its more convenient to give you some constructive criticism before you put it up and you get offended by Skjold making up his "jokes"

In my opinion, I prefer to not ask the community of what they want. Just surf the narrative animations to spark some ideas. Or watch Dragonball Z because that made my friend great and animating fight scenes for some reason. It just feels artificial asking a group of people for ideas.

Thanks, but I guess this is how I do things, I like to see what other people think.

43 minutes ago, CPS Animations said:

make a zombie charge you but you jumped and kicked him (in the air) to the ground. Make 2 or 3 zombies charge you from different directions and you spin around with your sword and slice them.

I have thought of that, but I've discarded that idea because, I decided that the zombies should really just be dummies that look like zombies, maybe I'll change it up a little later, maybe actual dummies or armor stands with zombie masks, anyways, thank you!