Dell | NEW OC LOLOLOL

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi nibbers.

I dont know if anyone noticed, but I published a IM BACK thingy, and noone really replied to it. I mean actually I wasnt really back, I just wanted people to come to my MARIOPAINT stream. :whistling:

But anyways, Im working on Animators VS Aperture, and since I cant find the old topic for the marble race 2, its officially cancelled. Also, I made a script for a Mineimator Theory about The Tan James (BECAUSE YOU KNOW, HE GETS TOO MUCH ATTENTION...), so I may be recording and uploading it lol. Im also gonna be inactive till school starts on the 20th cuz logic and time.

So im going to be introducing a new main character to my channel. Aix (my current oc), isnt going to be disposed, rather... recycled...

So, without further ado...

just saying mgb is dead and noone wants to accept that fact oh yeah heres a link lololol www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbN2cnpOFEQ&feature=youtu.be

Here is DELL! Along with a roleplay entry for anyone that wants to put Dell in their animations. Feel free to make a Intel Core inside joke because I already accepted that people are going to do that.

Spoiler

bX7rJAF.png

rlU7YG4.png

75AIYXc.png

And yes, I know the scarf in picture 2 is broken.

Cut to the chase, here is the download:

Download Rig [ 2.56 MB ]

Plain Skin Download [ IMGUR ]

Some information about Dell (that is not a cringy and edgy backstory about parents dying and having a awful life and/or a James/Ati copy)

Full Name: Dell Simian Birchwood

Sex: M

Abilities: He is a speedbuilder. He can build a large structure using only whats around him and in a superhuman time. He can also build on vehicles while their running. Its a helpful skill to have when in a pickle.

Backstory: Will be revealed in the teaser for Dell.

Edited by Bananimator