Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is a timelapse of me making a Mondasian Cyberman It does not have a download for this model because I am not putting it up for download. It however does have a download to the one I spent more time on here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xgdenmm2cbcmsbq/Cyberman.zip as this one was just hastily made in one hour. This is roughly what the creation of the original would have looked like. I am alos trying out an intro to my timelapses, and I like how it came out.

40 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

Dissatisfaction.mp4  :S

(This is how we all started out making Rigs and most of us now hate it)

Apart from some bad techniques used in this, I pretty much made character rigs like this (and hated it). Completely custom characters and objects have always been my specialty though.

Anyways, there are many parts in this rig that could be removed for simplicity and ram efficiency. Since objects can't be extruded, most of the time many objects are used to make a basic shape. This makes the engine render unnecessary parts. You can make item sheets and custom shapes from there.

Also, avoid from using high poly spheres and cylinders. It breaks from the Minecraft style. 

Overall, as a standalone rig, it is decent but as Mondasian Cyberman, it isn't that great. I don't watch doctor who but looking at google images, the rig would need a lot more detail.