Potions Rig Pack!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey, guys! Pootsy35 here with another rig! So I get it: you guys are gonna hate on me because it's two items parented to a folder. I don't care. I made this rig pack because surprisingly, I couldn't find an actual simple potion rig with all the types of potions at your fingertips. So here you go. Have at it!

Dstwx9G.pngnup75dL.pngW5rwMz7.pngxnQbvF3.png

I made the particles a ".object file" because you need the brightness up so yeah.

Have fun with my rigs! :D

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/p3adyvidu73293l/Potion_Rig_Pack.zip

Edited by Pootsy35

13 hours ago, Pootsy35 said:

I made this rig pack because surprisingly, I couldn't find an actual simple potion rig with all the types of potions at your fingertips

Read before commenting please

11 hours ago, SteampunkSkeleton said:

I personally think it would have been easier if you just had a gray potion template and used "Blend Color" to change the color.

I did but I wanted people to just insert a potion easily.

11 hours ago, Slime said:

What if i told you this rig can be made with 2 items and with scaling, it can look just like this?

Read what I said at the top before commenting, please.

3 hours ago, EnderMagic1 said:

What's all the hate? I love it. I personally hate customizing the potions myself, it is wayy too much work. Great job. :)

Personally, I'd think it would be much easier to change the color of one item inside Mine-imator than have to create multiple potion textures. It also gives the possibility of making custom-colored potions.