Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Here are a couple of good tips for making a good pose

#1: No Symmetry. Symmetry can get pretty boring and doesn't really express or show a lot of character, while he is turned to the side a bit. There is still no symmetry with the body.

#2: If I were to outline the imagine and have it all black in the inside,(AKA look at negative space or create a silhouette) I couldn't really identify the character. While yeah sure it is a Minecraft human model. Making it see the arms and legs seem attached to the model just isn't appealing to look at very much.

I Guess the only expression of character I get is he may have a lack of confidence or has one. IDK it seems pretty boring and even without a mouth. It makes it more confusing to tell what kind of character he really is.

31 minutes ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

Here are a couple of good tips for making a good pose

#1: No Symmetry. Symmetry can get pretty boring and doesn't really express or show a lot of character, while he is turned to the side a bit. There is still no symmetry with the body.

#2: If I were to outline the imagine and have it all black in the inside,(AKA look at negative space or create a silhouette) I couldn't really identify the character. While yeah sure it is a Minecraft human model. Making it see the arms and legs seem attached to the model just isn't appealing to look at very much.

I Guess the only expression of character I get is he may have a lack of confidence or has one. IDK it seems pretty boring and even without a mouth. It makes it more confusing to tell what kind of character he really is.

Thanks for them tips. Really appreciate it. Will do them next time