Wallpaper #3 [Found easter egg?]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, _Daniel_ said:

well the easter egg is not the sword but another human with white eyes...

Aha I see him!
Damn you Herobrine!
Also, use the "Quote" button beneath the last thing I said, so I know you're talking to me and not someone else. 
Cause if you were talking to someone else, I might not reply.

4 hours ago, ShadowUnicorn_Gaming said:

from my perspective it's pretty decent but the horse's pose could use some work, same issue with the rider and the villagers, Also the lighting could use some work.

Always about the horses huh??
But yeah do agree. 
It doesn't look horsey.

(Just as an FYI since you're rather new to the forums: nobody here really likes Herobrine, as they find him overused. It'd probably be best if you kept from using him.)

More on-topic: The horse's posing could use some improvement. Maybe try exaggerating it's angle a bit more, since it doesn't really look like its rearing up that much. A pose like this would probably be more convincing. ;)

Spoiler

d25c01683f4296e1d575287a069d2f6a.jpg

Also, the camera angle conflicts with the angle of the sword, so there isn't really much of the sword for us to see. Maybe you could try rotating the sword a bit so we can see its features more clearly. 

Another thing: like some others already mentioned before me, the lighting could use some touching up. You could try experimenting with:

1. Time of Day,
  2. Ambient Color,
  3. Sunlight Color, and even
  4. Biome type

I'm sure I missed a lot of other additional things that you could edit in the Background Tab. Heck, I'm only talking about some of the things in the Vanilla Version. I'm sure that if you use the Community Build, you'll find even more features that you could tweak to make your wallpapers look tons better! :thumbsup:

Edited by SB7989