Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Some another preview animation to be uploaded at my channel soon!

Feedbacks and Suggestions are appreciated!

EDIT (AUG,15 2017) : Thanks everyone for feedbacks! I've been seeing that the audio is bugged up, since this is not EDITED yet (which means it is 100% Mine-imator) it is been
an issue in Mine-imator in which the audio bugged up in high quality audios so you'll be hearing some "bass-pop" sounds. Also people are saying that "eyes should not glow, teeth glow ~"
well it is a preview so which means it is in work in progress. And again thanks for the feedbacks, I'll be making some changes in the next preview or final animation!

Edited by MicroPon3YT Animations

18 hours ago, AnimateTHIS said:

effects look noice and it looks smooth (i think(but the music bass boosted too much))

Welp since this is not EDITED yet (which means it is 100% Mine-imator) it is been an issue in Mine-imator in which the audio bugged up in high quality audios so you'll be hearing some "bass-pop" sounds

16 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Meymeys aren't edgy. And I dont know what this "bye bye" thing is so I believe it is not a meymey.

It is an "animation me.me", you can search it up on YouTube if you like

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT (AUG,15 2017) : Thanks everyone for feedbacks! I've been seeing that the audio is bugged up, since this is not EDITED yet (which means it is 100% Mine-imator) it is been
an issue in Mine-imator in which the audio bugged up in high quality audios so you'll be hearing some "bass-pop" sounds. Also people are saying that "eyes should not glow, teeth glow ~"
well it is a preview so which means it is in work in progress. And again thanks for the feedbacks, I'll be making some changes in the next preview or final animation!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by MicroPon3YT Animations

1 hour ago, MicroPon3YT Animations said:

Welp since this is not EDITED yet (which means it is 100% Mine-imator) it is been an issue in Mine-imator in which the audio bugged up in high quality audios so you'll be hearing some "bass-pop" sounds

you can edit this on your video editor (if you have one)