Small & Bad Compilation Of My Animations

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Looking good ;) 

I really love your #1 and #2, that zombie limp and twitch  looks on pointe

I'd recommend you stay away from moving the camera unless something was actually moving, like in #4. Try to use cuts; those would make more sense in a situation like that. 

For #2, I noticed you just looped the zombie limp. Try to have minor differences; you don't have to change keyframe values, but you can move the keyframes around. 

For #5, you could try and make your character crumple to the ground. And stay away from actual text as your intro. It's better if you have an intro and edit in in with a video editor. 

Seeing that #3 is mostly a joke animation and you've clearly improved from #1, I probably won't be giving advice on that.

EDIT: Must have run out of rep. Darn.

Edited by SteampunkSkeleton

10 hours ago, SteampunkSkeleton said:

Looking good ;) 

I really love your #1 and #2, that zombie limp and twitch  looks on pointe

I'd recommend you stay away from moving the camera unless something was actually moving, like in #4. Try to use cuts; those would make more sense in a situation like that. 

For #2, I noticed you just looped the zombie limp. Try to have minor differences; you don't have to change keyframe values, but you can move the keyframes around. 

For #5, you could try and make your character crumple to the ground. And stay away from actual text as your intro. It's better if you have an intro and edit in in with a video editor. 

Seeing that #3 is mostly a joke animation and you've clearly improved from #1, I probably won't be giving advice on that.

EDIT: Must have run out of rep. Darn.

Thanks alot from this. I know I'm not the best animator out there, but I'm still proud of some of my work.