"The Opposite" - Wallpaper #2

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

15 hours ago, Foxtrot0806 said:

Why does everyone do the edgy two side, evil and good, red eye thing... You can have an evil side with out a red eye.

13 hours ago, Mobdestoryer said:

Wtf is with his eye! Im pretty sure if ur evil ur eye don't turn red.

7 hours ago, Twotorule said:

Here's an example of NOT using a red eyeh3eamn6oqz618v46g.jpg

I said, "I haven't fully confirm yet" don't you guys understand.

On 8/12/2017 at 10:46 PM, Foxtrot0806 said:

Why does everyone do the edgy two side, evil and good, red eye thing... You can have an evil side with out a red eye.

Because the viewer can tell more easily if it's the bad side. It would be even worse if the viewer was watching the animation and all of a sudden text appeared saying BAD SIDE INCOMING! Besides it makes the character look on the verge of insanity or insane looking. Besides not everybody knew about the whole red eye thing in animations when they came with the idea of it. Take me for example, I came up with the idea of he red eye on my own before watching an animation and realizing others have came up with that idea.

On 8/13/2017 at 4:24 AM, Sonicxryan said:

Why do we find edgy people on Minecraft websites?

Reveal hidden contents

cubes only have 12 edges, which clearly isn't enough.

I may be biased but personally for me edgy stuff ain't that bad. In fact I enjoy edgy stuff. At least us  "edgy" people we're getting better animating by animating "edgy" stuff