Neonlight Collab II - Hosted by NiSoSiam, Phupha, 9PLG & Atory

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Sooo yeah... It's finally out.

" Neonlight Collab II "

*EPILEPSY WARNING: THIS COLLAB CONTAINS FLASHING LIGHTS!!*

This collab hosted by @Phupha, @NiSoSiam, @ky_09095 and @ponlawatgaming. Hosted between MAUT (Minecraft Animator Universe Thailand) and Mine-Imator Forum.

This collab will show you the power of Neon. Pink, Light Blue and Black magically formed together into a colorful world of Neon...

There are 21 participants total who joined and had been qualified by us. ( 20 from MAUT and 1 from MI-Forum )

List of animators that had been qualified:

Spoiler

@ing-minecraft thailand
Nai Nattarat Craft
Firegame303
 @ICEKUNG COLDHEART
CrazyKillerTyphoon
NTPKung
@Nature Gecko
 @NiSoSiam
@CaptainClipy
Sirayus
@BissmineKung
RatoKunG
@OwlCityNMC
PeakZa
ItsSonicz
Tikung Animator
@NewlyKunG
@UnmutEMC
@Phupha
Ryu500
HeXiCian GreeNyKunG

(Read the video's description for full animators list with Youtube Channel)

Watch the teaser of Neonlight Collab II:

Teaser 1 | Teaser 2 | Teaser 3

Watch Neonlight Collab I:

Spoiler

Song:  TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm)

Thanks for watching! :D

We are planning to host "Neonlight Collab III" but only if we have the time because we are really busy, some of you from MI Forum submitted videos to us too but unfortunately, you are not selected due to video quality but don't be sad, you can still join us in the next collab that we host! ;) 

Watch more collab by MAUT!

Have a good day! :) 

Edited by Phupha

1 hour ago, Artamiel Crescent said:

Its really sad that a lot of people got rejected.

Even some of the rejected entries were better than some that were in the video.

I also completely forgot that the whole collab thing was for mostly only Thai people 

Most of submitted videos were qualified by NiSoSiam and Ponlawat, I helped them by translated from Thai to English so I didn't see all submitted entries... I don't know if it's good or not but, it's up to NiSoSiam and Ponlawat because NiSoSiam is the head of this collab and Ponlawat is the editor.

It's the fact that this collab was for mostly Thai people. They hosted this in group since last year and it went well. (I wasn't a host of NLC I, NiSoSiam and Park Speedz were) And so we decided to host it on Forum too but there were not much people joining in and half of entries that submitted were not qualified, so there are lots of Thai's entries. Ssome of my group entries were not qualified too, not all from my group are in this video. There are 223 members in the group and only 22 had been qualified...

Also, I'd love to see some rejected entries because I didn't have a chance to see them because only NiSoSiam and Ponlawat could see them and I believe that there are good entries that had been rejected too. :) 

(I'm kinda disappointed that there is only 1 person from MI Forum that had been qualified, Siam said that there were 7-8 entries that sumbitted via forum...)

8 minutes ago, Phupha said:

Most of submitted videos were qualified by NiSoSiam and Ponlawat, I helped them by translated from Thai to English so I didn't see all submitted entries... I don't know if it's good or not but, it's up to NiSoSiam and Ponlawat because NiSoSiam is the head of this collab and Ponlawat is the editor.

It's the fact that this collab was for mostly Thai people. They hosted this in group since last year and it went well. (I wasn't a host of NLC I, NiSoSiam and Park Speedz were) And so we decided to host it on Forum too but there were not much people joining in and half of entries that submitted were not qualified, so there are lots of Thai's entries. Ssome of my group entries were not qualified too, not all from my group are in this video. There are 223 members in the group and only 22 had been qualified...

Also, I'd love to see some rejected entries because I didn't have a chance to see them because only NiSoSiam and Ponlawat could see them and I believe that there are good entries that had been rejected too. :) 

(I'm kinda disappointed that there is only 1 person from MI Forum that had been qualified, Siam said that there were 7-8 entries that sumbitted via forum...)

And the rest I cant find it because either they were deleted or or private

You can find all the people that wanted to participate here

14 minutes ago, Artamiel Crescent said:

-video links-

And the rest I cant find it because either they were deleted or or private

You can find all the people that wanted to participate here

(hey, next time put spoiler so people don't need to scroll down)

I admit that the first and second one is really cool but third one is kinda poor and lack of quality...

So, NiSoSiam  explained to me the reason why they had been rejected:

Spoiler

1. Color isn't match / Not enough effect

2. Some of entries only did half of the song that they got.

3. Your entry had been rejected due to other person (in my group) who selected the same part as you did better than you so you had been rejected.

4. Entry isn't 60 fps.

5. Submitted after deadline.

And he also explained each of the following entries that why they had been rejected:

Spoiler

First Entry - Entry isn't 60 fps and also lack of effects. (not enough background effect)

Second Entry - He only did 3/4 of the song and last part of the entry isn't very good. (rush-animating / hurry to make it finish)

Third Entry - Overlap of IceKung's work. (reason number 3)

Everything has reasons, we didn't randomly selected the entries, first one is pretty good but 30 fps so it had been rejected.

Wanna remind you that this is music sync collab, it isn't like Mind the Gap that you can animates freely or you can just put every entries into one video randomly. But for this musci sync, you have to adjust every single entries to make it sync to the song itself and add an camera effect to sync with beats. (this collab isn't dubstep music either) I can say that host music sync collab is harder than the collab likes Mine The Gap, Urban Run or Pickaxe Execution that you can put all entries into one video without any syncing.

- NiSoSiam

In case you don't know what different between 30 fps and 60 fps, you can watch this video.

Spoiler